The Student Room Group

GCSE Maths (Higher) Checklist

9-1 GCSE Maths (Higher) Checklist

Below is a list of all topics for 9-1 higher GCSE maths including links to questions that can be used for Edexcel, AQA and OCR. The majority of questions are taken from JustMaths and MathsGenie - solutions can be found on these websites. I have also attached a PDF of this checklist to the post which you can use for your revision.

Number

Algebra and graphs

Geometry

Statistics and probability

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

a very useful list. might it be worth putting a sign to show which of these topics are new to the syllabus ?

:holmes:
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
a very useful list. might it be worth putting a sign to show which of these topics are new to the syllabus ?

:holmes:

Sorry bear, the syllabus isn't new anymore :smile:
Original post by Notnek
Sorry bear, the syllabus isn't new anymore :smile:

:teehee:

:emo:
Reply 4
Wow, thanks so much for this! I'll definitely be using this resource, thanks :smile:
This is great! Thank you :biggrin:
This is great, cheers
thanks this wiis will help me a lot on tracking the progress on my revsision
Reply 8
Thank you so much Notnek for this checklist. I really appreciate it! :biggrin:
:bump: for the Easter holidays!
Well, maths is sorted.
Thanks, I'm definitely going to use this. On paper it seems like a lot more than when you see it in a textbook lol :smile:
Thanks, hopefully this will help me. I struggle really bad with maths
thank you sm, this is great! is there something similar for foundation topics? some of my friends have been asking- is there somewhere i could find/ make one for them? :cute:
Reply 14
Original post by honeyofcourse
thank you sm, this is great! is there something similar for foundation topics? some of my friends have been asking- is there somewhere i could find/ make one for them? :cute:

If you google "foundation maths 9-1 checklist" you'll find a few checklists but they're not like this with links to questions unfortunately.
Original post by Notnek
If you google "foundation maths 9-1 checklist" you'll find a few checklists but they're not like this with links to questions unfortunately.

okay, thanks! :grin: jesus can't believe i didn't consult google first :facepalm:
could you please put which ones are the foundation topics on here.thanks

Reply 17
this is really helpful thank you
markschmes?

Original post by Notnek

9-1 GCSE Maths (Higher) Checklist

Below is a list of all topics for 9-1 higher GCSE maths including links to questions that can be used for Edexcel, AQA and OCR. The majority of questions are taken from JustMaths and MathsGenie - solutions can be found on these websites. A printable PDF checklist can be downloaded here.

Number

Algebra and graphs

Geometry

Statistics and probability

Reply 19
Original post by dipper_19
markschmes?

For the Justmaths questions try looking on their website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending