The Student Room Group

Becca's A-Level Journey Part 1

Following on from the success of Becca's GCSE journey https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4653684 this is a GYG thread for the academic year 2017 - 2018!

I probably won't post as much as I should but when I do it will be anything and everything related to my a-levels from the revision I'm doing to updates on how I'm finding them:redface: Enjoy xx

Background Info:
I'm in my first year studying biology, chemistry, maths and physics at a-level in a sixthform college - which I would say from a few months of experience is quite decent and definitely better than my secondary school but nothing amazing haha. I am a lazy individual but I think I have the potential to do well in my a-levels if I limit how much I procrastinate, this thread will partially help with that in terms of providing the motivation I need to revise. Deffo not underestimating a-levels though, I know they will be hard and I've only just started but I have faith in myself:colondollar:

GCSE Results:
Maths - 9
English Language - 9
English Literature - 9
Biology - A*
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
History - A*
Religious Education - A*
Spanish - A*

Personal Targets for the End of FIRST YEAR:
Maths (Edexcel) - A*
Biology (OCR A) - A*
Chemistry (OCR A) - A*
Physics (AQA) - A*

Ambitions Beyond A-Level:
I'm still deciding so will update this in a bit hopefully:angry:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
You done so well and you’re doing a levels I’d also like to do I’ve even started a GYG too
Will be posting here more often I hope

Today is mostly a biology day because I'm a bit behind:
Cover all of enzymes (including co-factors and enzyme inhibition)
Recap translation and transcription
27/01/2018:

Today is a chemistry day :smile:)
I hope to cover shapes of molecules and polarity/intermolecular forces which is a long topic

So behind on everything haha

design-inspiration-photography-quote-Favim.com-514758.jpg
Reply 4
:eek: those GCSE grades!!
GOOD LUCK!!
Original post by nyxnko_
:eek: those GCSE grades!!
GOOD LUCK!!

thank you xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending