The Student Room Group

Is February too late to start revision?

So I’ve been having a bit of trouble focusing when it comes to revision but now I’m realising how much I have to do before GCSE’s. I’m staring now in February, is that too late?
yeh may as well not bother now
Reply 2
Why?
No not at all I started revising in like April/may for mine and I wish I started earlier, dw a bet a lot of people haven’t and won’t start revising yet.
But I would If I were you
If we say 'no', what are you going to do? Start revising in January, or December? Because I'm afraid you've missed that boat.

You've got plenty of time but either way there's no point worrying about it now. Just do what you can do.
Original post by MollyMchugh
Why?

february is obviously not too late, can start revision the night before and come out with a decent grade. you've got plenty of time. most people i knew didn't start til a couple weeks before exams
Reply 6
Thanks. I guess I’ll just try my hardest then and see what I come out with
Reply 7
Original post by emma1404
No not at all I started revising in like April/may for mine and I wish I started earlier, dw a bet a lot of people haven’t and won’t start revising yet.
But I would If I were you

Thanks. I know my friend haven’t started yet either
Rather than contemplating whether it's too late or too early to start revising, might as well just start now?

Spoiler

Samme I have my a level first one this monday and I'm gonna give t my all these two days :smile: its biology bI literally know only I'd say 35% y the way but I trying to go to 70%
Yh I have my first a level (ik some may be confused but I'm not doing it in uk that's why it's so early )exam this Tuesday and I have basecally 2 day and imma give my all but I only know 30 % of the content but I'mma try to 90%
(edited 2 years ago)
I mean it's going to be hard but might as well do some revision then none, give yourself a chance. just try to learn as much as you can. Februray isn't even that bad, your cutting it close but it should be possible to revise all the content in time
Original post by Dearlingxoxo
Yh I have my first a level (ik some may be confused but I'm not doing it in uk that's why it's so early )exam this Tuesday and I have basecally 2 day and imma give my all but I only know 30 % of the content but I'mma try to 90%

so in a 2 year course, it's taken you 2 years to learn 30% and now you want to fit 2 years into a day...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending