The Student Room Group

Can I go from a D to a B?

I've been so stressed out lately. I've applied to a couple of 6forms and I have one interview this month. but I feel like they won't accept me because my predicted grades are low.

I just want to prove them wrong. The feeling when you open you brown envelope and you see that you got C's and above. That feeling would be amazing.

I'm attending boosters to help me boost my grades. I feel like it's helping.

I picked English Lit,Government and politics and Sociology- in order for me to stay in 6form I need to get 5/C's and above.I think I can do it if I push myself harder and stay focused.

Honestly i'm stressed but im also relaxed. I just want to make my parents happy and proud on results day. It's good for us(the students) and parents
"Phew GCSES are over now" I'm hoping to say that in august. Anyone else?

Tips
1.Create time plans. How long are you going to spend revising on a certain subject?
2.Look at what you want to do in the future and look at what grades you need to do it.
3. Stay calm even though its 3 months away you still need to be relaxed
4.Ace the exam!:smile:
Anything is possible. Infact you can get higher. Everything depends on how wisely you spend your time now till the end of your GCSE. If you spend 2-3 hours a day till the end of your GCSE theres no reason you can't. Focus on your weaker subjects and remember that it's only 12% of your time you're sacrificing so make the most out of it and GoodLuck with your studies
Reply 2
Original post by MaryRose001
I've been so stressed out lately. I've applied to a couple of 6forms and I have one interview this month. but I feel like they won't accept me because my predicted grades are low.

I just want to prove them wrong. The feeling when you open you brown envelope and you see that you got C's and above. That feeling would be amazing.

I'm attending boosters to help me boost my grades. I feel like it's helping.

I picked English Lit,Government and politics and Sociology- in order for me to stay in 6form I need to get 5/C's and above.I think I can do it if I push myself harder and stay focused.

Honestly i'm stressed but im also relaxed. I just want to make my parents happy and proud on results day. It's good for us(the students) and parents
"Phew GCSES are over now" I'm hoping to say that in august. Anyone else?

Tips
1.Create time plans. How long are you going to spend revising on a certain subject?
2.Look at what you want to do in the future and look at what grades you need to do it.
3. Stay calm even though its 3 months away you still need to be relaxed
4.Ace the exam!:smile:

omg. same
Reply 3
Original post by yeas111.sn
Anything is possible. Infact you can get higher. Everything depends on how wisely you spend your time now till the end of your GCSE. If you spend 2-3 hours a day till the end of your GCSE theres no reason you can't. Focus on your weaker subjects and remember that it's only 12% of your time you're sacrificing so make the most out of it and GoodLuck with your studies

Thanks i will do good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending