The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

History of Art - St. Andrews or UCL

Hi,

One of my students received a conditional offer from both unis. Which program is better? Examples would be great!
Original post by dhmj
Hi,

One of my students received a conditional offer from both unis. Which program is better? Examples would be great!

There is an absolutely vast difference between studying in London (the world's most vibrant city) and St Andrews. Both will have their up and down sides but fundamentally you have to decide where you want to live for 3 years.

UCL has a better reputation (albeit slightly) and London gives you access to some of the best Museums in the world.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by PostGrad221
There is an absolutely vast difference between studying in London (the world's most vibrant city) and St Andrews. Both will have their up and down sides but fundamentally you have to decide where you want to live for 3 years.

UCL has a better reputation (albeit slightly) and London gives you access to some of the best Museums in the world.

I second this. Both of them actually have the same reputation but St Andrew seems boring. And yes, you can visit loads of museums and art galleries while doing it at UCL.
Original post by dhmj
Hi,

compare the student satisfaction rates for History of Art in the guardian league table, complete university guide and sunday times good university guide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending