The Student Room Group

Dog pooing all over house in spite???

i live with my mum and our dog
i love the dog but i’m a huge germaphobe and i cannot cope with poo, wee, slobber, snot, etc.
i walk the dog with my mum so she picks up his business as i literally vomit when going near dog poo.
but recently, every single time my mum has gone to work and left me to look after the dog overnight, HE POOS ALL OVER THE HOUSE OR GETS DIARRHOEA!!!
it’s literally only when i’m home alone with him. I let him out regularly, before going to bed and don’t feed him after his dinner.
im starting to think the dog knows i can’t cope with feces and purposefully poos everywhere when i’m home alone.
then when my mum gets home i get blamed for the dog pooing even though i let him out, then she gets mad at me for not cleaning it up when she knows i’ll vomit and probs end up bathing myself in each after (i understand why she would be mad at me for this, but i physically can’t clean it)

does this happen to anyone else or does my dog just hate me?? how do you cope?????
Lmao, hilarious thread. No, a dog cannot do things out of spite, its mind isn’t that developed..
Original post by Anonymous
i live with my mum and our dog
i love the dog but i’m a huge germaphobe and i cannot cope with poo, wee, slobber, snot, etc.
i walk the dog with my mum so she picks up his business as i literally vomit when going near dog poo.
but recently, every single time my mum has gone to work and left me to look after the dog overnight, HE POOS ALL OVER THE HOUSE OR GETS DIARRHOEA!!!
it’s literally only when i’m home alone with him. I let him out regularly, before going to bed and don’t feed him after his dinner.
im starting to think the dog knows i can’t cope with feces and purposefully poos everywhere when i’m home alone.
then when my mum gets home i get blamed for the dog pooing even though i let him out, then she gets mad at me for not cleaning it up when she knows i’ll vomit and probs end up bathing myself in each after (i understand why she would be mad at me for this, but i physically can’t clean it)

does this happen to anyone else or does my dog just hate me?? how do you cope?????

My cat will pooo next to the litter tray straight after I clean it all. He just gives me a look like ' yeah what' and stares at me while he poo's on the floor drives me mad. On new years I was looking out the window at fireworks and he came up behind me and pooed behind my feet. Luckily I smelt it before I stepped back. I seriously think my can is a reincarnation of some super grumpy old man or something!!!
It sounds like your mum's dog might have separation anxiety. Does it poo all over the place when other people are looking after it, or just you?
Reply 4
is there not some sort of pampers for canines?

Quick Reply

Latest