The Student Room Group

AQA 9-1 Maths

Resources, work sheets, questions, websites, videos please. Thanks, I need it for Monday as that is when I sit the real 2017 papers for my mock!!!
Original post by HettiBetti
Resources, work sheets, questions, websites, videos please. Thanks, I need it for Monday as that is when I sit the real 2017 papers for my mock!!!

Moved to the Maths forum :smile:
You might find this topic list helpful :smile: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5120414
Websites:
MathsWatch
MathsMadeEasy
CorbettMaths
HegartyMaths
KhanAcademy (They also have a YouTube)
www.m4ths.com (2 grade 9 papers)
You can type in the topic you want with worksheet at the end and you should find some.
jmaths.simplesite.com (includes the link to my own grade 9 paper) or you can find it in a recent thread I created.

YouTube:
KhanAcademy
Ukmathsteacher (his website is www.m4ths.com)
Science and maths by Primrose Kitten

Hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Y11_Maths
Websites:
MathsWatch
MathsMadeEasy
CorbettMaths
HegartyMaths
You can type in the topic you want with worksheet at the end and you should find some.
jmaths.simplesite.com (includes the link to my own grade 9 paper) or you can find it in a recent thread I created.

YouTube:
KhanAcademy

Thanks it was so helpful..now I'll definitely get an 8 or even a 9!!!!
Reply 4
Websites:
MathsWatch
MathsMadeEasy
CorbettMaths
HegartyMaths

YouTube:
KhanAcademy

You should try Maths Genie for your own revision!!! https://mathsgenie.co.uk/gcse.html
You should try Maths Genie for your own revision!!! https://mathsgenie.co.uk/gcse.html

Ah yes I missed this one too thanks haha :smile:
Reply 6
Ah yes I missed this one too thanks haha :smile:

Have you already done your GCSE and if so did you get a 9 in maths? What did you get in Religious Studies??? I got an 8 in my mock!!! I love Theology over all!!!
Have you already done your GCSE and if so did you get a 9 in maths? What did you get in Religious Studies??? I got an 8 in my mock!!! I love Theology over all!!!

No I have not sat them yet. And I got a 3 in R.E I hate it haha
Reply 8
No I have not sat them yet. And I got a 3 in R.E I hate it haha

What exam board are you doing for Maths and RE???
Are you good at the 12 or 15 markers in RE???
How good are you at Maths..you must be good as your name is "Y11_Maths" - by the way I am rubbish at English I got a 3 in my mock!!! a 3!!!!
What exam board are you doing for Maths and RE???
Are you good at the 12 or 15 markers in RE???
How good are you at Maths..you must be good as your name is "Y11_Maths" - by the way I am rubbish at English I got a 3 in my mock!!! a 3!!!!

Lol. I’m decent at the 12 markers and I’m very good at maths

Then why did you get a grade 3!!!???
Then why did you get a grade 3!!!???

I got a 6 in my maths mock...the majority of the class got 4s and 5s..but in the whole year the average was 6!!

I got a 6 in my maths mock...the majority of the class got 4s and 5s..but in the whole year the average was 6!!

Nice. I just suck at the rest of the paper. And the grade boundaries are ridiculously high
Nice. I just suck at the rest of the paper. And the grade boundaries are ridiculously high

Girl...well I hope you get your 9 in Maths and I hope I get my 9 in Religious Studies!!! :smile:
Girl...well I hope you get your 9 in Maths and I hope I get my 9 in Religious Studies!!! :smile:

Likewise :wink:
Likewise :wink:

Girl...I am taking the actual AQA 2017 Maths paper 1 and 2 tomorrow and paper 3 on wednesday!!! Wish me luck!!!
Girl...I am taking the actual AQA 2017 Maths paper 1 and 2 tomorrow and paper 3 on wednesday!!! Wish me luck!!!

Good luck!!!
Good luck!!!

Thanks...Good Luch to you to any mocks or real exams you may partake in in the future...for the rest of your life (i.e. this includes driving test etc.)

Quick Reply

Latest