The Student Room Group

Russian athlete who wore 'I don't do doping' tshirt fails doping test

Im afraid I'm not very good with the app so I can't post the article in full suffice it to say it is jolly amusing story 🙈

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/101734182/2018-winter-olympics-russian-bobsledder-who-wore-i-dont-do-doping-tshirt-fails-doping-test?cid=facebook.post.101734182
😂😂😂I have never understood why they still take drugs, they are clearly going to get caught
The man who exposed the Russian doping, said in an interview for BBC that in his opinion athletes from other countries also dope, including British athletes.

It may turn out someday, that it's all about the pots talking to kettles.
Reply 3
Original post by PTMalewski
The man who exposed the Russian doping, said in an interview for BBC that in his opinion athletes from other countries also dope, including British athletes.

It may turn out someday, that it's all about the pots talking to kettles.

to be honest i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if this turned out to be the case.
Why not just permanently ban those who are culprits?
The soft stance of the IOC is what encourages doping.
A bribe from the athletes would suffice into dropping the charges, just like that shown of Justin gatlin and Maria Sharapova.

Doping will always exist until something about corruption in sport is done.
Reply 5
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
A bribe from the athletes would suffice into dropping the charges, just like that shown of Justin gatlin and Maria Sharapova.

So it will always exist?
Reply 6
Original post by The PoliticalGuy

Problem with Russian athletes is they were told to do it and that it was undetectable. Is it really fair to ban all those athletes for life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending