The Student Room Group

which university to finalise ?

I'm applying for masters in fashion management at the below universities , which one seems like the best option to go for ? in terms of night life , education standard, living and job placement ?

1. university of Leeds
2. university of Westminster
3. university of Southampton
4. Nottingham Trent university
5. Manchester metropolitan
Original post by ilinatewari
I'm applying for masters in fashion management at the below universities , which one seems like the best option to go for ? in terms of night life , education standard, living and job placement ?

1. university of Leeds

What do you think are the pros and cons for each?
Nottingham and Southampton are good for night life.
Original post by jsk800
Nottingham and Southampton are good for night life.

Fashion courses at Southampton are based in Winchester....so not really.
Original post by PQ
Fashion courses at Southampton are based in Winchester....so not really.

I'm EEE so I have no clue about that.
Original post by ilinatewari

1. university of Leeds

Have you had a chance to visit all the unis?
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Rag;76410870" Tiger="Tiger"]Have you had a c
Original post by Tiger Rag
Have you had a chance to visit all the unis?

well I live Delhi , India.
so I've not had a chance . I've already had an opportunity to live in Nottingham during my student exchange program.
I'm kinda done with Nottingham as the city is too small and I've seen almost everything.
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
What do you think are the pros and cons for each?

well to be honest I have no clue , all I know is that Southampton and Leeds come under Russell group which is considered really good only the fees is little high. Nottingham and Manchester met are new university with good industry affiliation . Westminster I'm not really sure about ... but the fashion management would take place in Harrow .

so I'm kinda confused with the place to choose from . since the course structure would almost be the same in all .

Quick Reply

Latest