The Student Room Group

Can I study dentistry with these grades?

Which universities do I have the greatest chance of getting into with these results?
If you're a dental student and don't mind sharing your grades then It would be useful for me and others to know how you did and which universities you got offers from.

Biology - 9
Chemistry - 9
Physics - 9
Business - 8
Geography - 8
Maths - 8
English literature - 8
English language - 6
French - 6
your GCSE's are very good and im surprised why you're asking this question. well you did get a 6 in English language but I think you will be fine. do some research. USE GOOGLE. it's simple. you wanna do densitsty and dont even know if your grades are good enough, you can easily find out if you do a bit of research on the unis you wanna apply to
Reply 2
Original post by B7861
your GCSE's are very good and im surprised why you're asking this question. well you did get a 6 in English language but I think you will be fine. do some research. USE GOOGLE. it's simple. you wanna do densitsty and dont even know if your grades are good enough, you can easily find out if you do a bit of research on the unis you wanna apply to

some unis decide who to interview based on a mixture of ucat, a level predictions and gcse. so I'm thinking many dental applicants may have scored way better in languages. should probably avoid applying to those unis anyways. thank you
Original post by rash-glue
some unis decide who to interview based on a mixture of ucat, a level predictions and gcse. so I'm thinking many dental applicants may have scored way better in languages. should probably avoid applying to those unis anyways. thank you

Hence why it is important that you do some research
Reply 4
Original post by rash-glue
Which universities do I have the greatest chance of getting into with these results?
If you're a dental student and don't mind sharing your grades then It would be useful for me and others to know how you did and which universities you got offers from.

Biology - 9
Chemistry - 9
Physics - 9
Business - 8
Geography - 8
Maths - 8
English literature - 8
English language - 6
French - 6

Seems good, 7 grades 8-9 I had 6. English Lang should be fine for every uni too but before finalising do recheck.

Quick Reply

Latest