The Student Room Group

How much have people revised for A Levels

I haven't done much but my offer is A*AA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Astana
I haven't done much but my offer is A*AA

None, Zero, Zilch... then again, i'm in year 12 and have AS exams. So it's not that deep for me.
Reply 2
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
None, Zero, Zilch... then again, i'm in year 12 and have AS exams. So it's not that deep for me.

Im in year 13, maybe I should start soon
Original post by Astana
Im in year 13, maybe I should start soon

I think 'start soon' is a understatement. A2 exams are deep; You need to prepare your anus before diving deep into the waters of the A2 exams. Doing sh*t will finish you, so you gotta hold on and reach your goal.

Sister, i wish you luck.
Reply 4
You should have started in January sis...
Especially if your expected grades are that high

But I mean it also depends of whether you’ve got revision notes on each topic and just need to memorise them
Reply 5
Original post by s.mo
You should have started in January sis...
Especially if your expected grades are that high

But I mean it also depends of whether you’ve got revision notes on each topic and just need to memorise them

do class notes count
Not much ngl just a few little things I've got to tweak here and there but my mocks have convinced me that I don't need to bang out like UnjadedJade

then again, I am in Y12
Have you ever been so unprepared that you want to set yourself on fire? Because same. Offer of A*AB/AAA and that’s just not happening sorry.
Reply 8
Replies from Year 13s please
Offer is A*A*A and I haven't done a single past paper; just a few notes here and there. Ideally want to start before Easter so I get into the 'flow' before the holiday so to speak. Starting now will give you plenty time imo
Reply 10
Lol @ people saying it's too late. You can get a lot done in 3 months.

Start now (or even Easter) and you'll be fine.
Reply 11
Original post by imundercover
Have you ever been so unprepared that you want to set yourself on fire? Because same. Offer of A*AB/AAA and that’s just not happening sorry.

This is literally me hahahaha
Reply 12
Original post by studyingisbroken
Offer is A*A*A and I haven't done a single past paper; just a few notes here and there. Ideally want to start before Easter so I get into the 'flow' before the holiday so to speak. Starting now will give you plenty time imo

Omg, which uni is your offer from? I hope so, I didn't start GCSE revision until study leave
Exam for AS students is in 3 months and I am already revising.
Original post by Astana
Omg, which uni is your offer from? I hope so, I didn't start GCSE revision until study leave

Cambridge for Economics
Started but not putting in my 100% focus
Like 5-6 hours a week.
Not enough.
Never enough.
Reply 17
Original post by studyingisbroken
Cambridge for Economics

Well done!!
Original post by Astana
Well done!!

Thanks!! Still hasn’t settled in tbh