The Student Room Group

Help!!!!!

With AQA GCSE Geogrpahy 9-1
Papers 1, 2 and 3!!!!
I'm not sure what you mean by this, do you mean the content of the geography course e.g tectonic hazards or do you need exam questions?
Original post by MissUnicorn
I'm not sure what you mean by this, do you mean the content of the geography course e.g tectonic hazards or do you need exam questions?

ANYTHING please:smile: Thank you so much...I am aiming for a 9 (I got a 7 in my mock (highest in my class) and my teacher said I am capable of getting a 9!!!)
Original post by Regina Mills
ANYTHING please:smile: Thank you so much...I am aiming for a 9 (I got a 7 in my mock (highest in my class) and my teacher said I am capable of getting a 9!!!)

Ok, you seem like you are pretty much there, what exactly do you think are your areas of weakness?
Ok, you seem like you are pretty much there, what exactly do you think are your areas of weakness?

Natural Hazards the most!!! But I have been struggling with everything!!!!! I am so stressed and sad!!!:frown:
Natural Hazards the most!!! But I have been struggling with everything!!!!! I am so stressed and sad!!!:frown:

I'm not trying to undermine you but you seem to be on the right track if you are already at a 7 which is pretty high and I got a 6 last year in most physical + urban issues and challenges

Do you have the CGP revision guide? It is really good and explains
Destructive plate margins is when the oceanic a nod continental plate clash and the oceanic plate is sunk down into the mantle as it is more dense
Reply 6
i am predicted a 9 and got a high 8 in my mocks so if you need any specific help, let me know
I'm not trying to undermine you but you seem to be on the right track if you are already at a 7 which is pretty high and I got a 6 last year in most physical + urban issues and challenges

Do you have the CGP revision guide? It is really good and explains
Destructive plate margins is when the oceanic a nod continental plate clash and the oceanic plate is sunk down into the mantle as it is more dense

I do!!! But Its so hard..I have answered questions and I do really bad on every topic:frown:
Original post by agk112
i am predicted a 9 and got a high 8 in my mocks so if you need any specific help, let me know

Could you help me with natural hazards and the changing economic world please??? Thank you:smile:
Reply 9
Could you help me with natural hazards and the changing economic world please??? Thank you:smile:

yeah sure u can pm me
Original post by agk112
yeah sure u can pm me

ok what do I say???

Quick Reply

Latest