The Student Room Group

Empire of Storms

I know this is really late but I was wondering what people thought about Empire of Storms. (The fifth book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J.Maas)
Original post by niv1234
I know this is really late but I was wondering what people thought about Empire of Storms. (The fifth book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J.Maas)

I died when I finished it:s-smilie:

I was literally crying:frown:

I literally cannot wait for the 6th book:biggrin:
Original post by Scarlet123567901
I died when I finished it:s-smilie:

I was literally crying:frown:

I literally cannot wait for the 6th book:biggrin:

I know right. Me too. It was amazing.I made the mistake of reading it when it first came out. I can't wait another year.
Original post by niv1234
I know right. Me too. It was amazing.I made the mistake of reading it when it first came out. I can't wait another year.

Me too! That's why I latched onto the Court of Thorns and Roses Series, but then the same thing happened.:s-smilie:
All of her books are so amazing I can't decide which series I love more TOG of ACOTAR... Empire of Storms was REALLY good though!!

Impossible question----
Would you rather: RHYS of ROWAN ?? 😄😄😄❤️❤️❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 7yearsbadluck
All of her books are so amazing I can't decide which series I love more TOG of ACOTAR... Empire of Storms was REALLY good though!!

Impossible question----

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH MY GOD!

Y would you ask that?

I cant choose between to of my favorite book Boyfriends

You have to ask a different question because anyone who can answer that question is not a true Sarah J Maas fan!!!!!
Me too! That's why I latched onto the Court of Thorns and Roses Series, but then the same thing happened.:s-smilie:

Yeah, I can't stand the wait. I'm going to be so upset when they are finished ToG is my all time favourite book series and I love it so much. Do you remember how many books there are meant to be in each one?
Original post by 7yearsbadluck

Impossible question----

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love both of them so much. I like ToG slightly more than ACOTAR though. ToG is my all time favourite book series but ACOTAR is definitely up there too! I can't choose! I liked Celaena and Dorian together tbh and I preferred Rowan and Aelin more as friends. So Rhys just by a tiny bit, I never liked Tamlin. Feyre and Tamlin's relationship felt so fake to me.
Is anyone else a serious Manorian shipper?:smile:
Original post by niv1234

Hey guys !
Omg I haven't read the whole book of empire of storms yet but still I m soooooooo excited fr the sixth one , I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A SIXTH ONE LOL !!!
Anyways I m excited too , does anyone know when is the exact date of its release??
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Hey guys !
Omg I haven't read the whole book of empire of storms yet but still I m soooooooo excited fr the sixth one , I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A SIXTH ONE LOL !!!
Anyways I m excited too , does anyone know when is the exact date of its release??

May 2018 according to her website. I thought it would be this September. Why?!? :frown: But apaprently theres a novel on Chaol out this September.

But the 3rd ACOTAR book is coming out this May - A court of wings and ruin
Original post by niv1234
May 2018 according to her website. I thought it would be this September. Why?!? :frown: But apaprently theres a novel on Chaol out this September.

But the 3rd ACOTAR book is coming out this May - A court of wings and ruin

Oh ! Ok ! Thannnnkkk uuuu ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂 same
But the 4th ACOTAR book is coming out this May - A court of frost and starlight
Original post by aaminah03
But the 4th ACOTAR book is coming out this May - A court of frost and starlight

YESSSS

I haven't read it yet but I'm so excited!!
Original post by niv1234
YESSSS

I haven't read it yet but I'm so excited!!

I’ve started it now lol
I’ve started it now lol

I really want to but I have exams :frown: and it's just the worst timing!
Original post by niv1234
I really want to but I have exams :frown: and it's just the worst timing!

Nooooo
Nooooo

Yeah I know ... it's sad right.
But guess what the first thing I'm going to do after exams is?
I'm really annoyed that the next ToG book isn't out til September though - urgh that's such a long wait!

Nooooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending