The Student Room Group

how are everyone's GCSE exams going??

Hello everyone, how are your GCSE exams going so far??

I've so far had an Edexcel Spanish speaking exam, which my teacher said went really well and said that I sounded fluent
I have also had an AQA business exam on a computer and my computer kept on messing up and I didn't get to finish the last 2 pages(i basically lost 20 marks)
I also did my Biology Edexcel exam last week Tuesday, which went quite good for me and I guessed what a gastric band was and when I went home I checked what it meant and I was right and I found the exam very easy as it was just common sense for me
Then I had my AQA R.E(religious education/studies) exam which was alright but I didn't get to finish and I didn't know that question about Shi'as
AND I had my chemistry exam last week Thursday which went ok, but I left 3-4 questions blank and I forgot how to do some calculations
how did your GCSE exams go so far and how much do you have left and what are they?
I've got 19 left
1.AQA Sociology unit 1- next week Monday
2.AQA English literature paper 1- next week Tuesday
3.OCR Geography paper 1- next week Tuesday
4.Edexcel Physics paper 1- next week Wednesday
5.Edexcel Maths paper 1- next week Thursday
6.AQA English Literature paper 2- next week Friday
7. AQA Sociology unit 2- next week Friday
8.AQA English language paper 1- 5/06/2018
9.OCR Geography paper 2- 5/06/2018
10.Edexcel Spanish paper 2 (listening/reading exam)-6/06/2018
11.Edexcel Maths paper 2- 7/06/2018
12.AQA English language paper 2- 8/06/2018
13.Edexcel Biology paper 2- 11/06/2018
14.OCR Geography paper 3- 11/06/2018
15.Edexcel Maths paper 3- 12/06/2018
16.Edexcel Chemistry paper 2- 13/06/2018
17.Edexcel Spanish paper 3 (Writing exam)- 14/06/2018
18.Edexcel Physics paper 2- 15/06/2018
19.AQA Business paper 2- 18/06/2018

Can't wait to get over all these exams!!!

Scroll to see replies

I have 23 left : (

Biology was decent, I think I got a 6 or 7.
Chemistry was S H I T. I missed out a 6 marker and a 4 marker and a 3 marker because I ran out of time. Expecting a 5 :frown:
Drama was... weird
Original post by elsaruus
I have 23 left : (

Biology was decent, I think I got a 6 or 7.
Chemistry was S H I T. I missed out a 6 marker and a 4 marker and a 3 marker because I ran out of time. Expecting a 5 :frown:
Drama was... weird

awwww hopefully, you get the grades you want and if you feel like you cant then work harder for the upcoming exams and smash themmmm xxxx
that is soooo good literally i am sooo happy for you and you have probably smashed your GCSEs so well done xxx
I thought the Chemistry was really hard! Oh wait you do AQA never mind. I do Edexcel and that was attrocious.
Original post by ohdearstudying
I thought the Chemistry was really hard! Oh wait you do AQA never mind. I do Edexcel and that was attrocious.

sameee i found chemistry harddd and i left out a few questions aswell
mine went okay I guess. the one thing I didn't revise in biology was the one thing they asked us about :smile: I hope they lower the grade boundaries so I can get at least a 6
Well so far it has been pretty easy, except for RS. I did not get the numbering the questions right but I called AQA and they said it will be fine. let's just see.
omg same i have sociology tmrw and english lit and geography on the same day aaaaggghhhhh,and to make things worse i havent done a lot of revision for both:s-smilie:
Original post by alireza280202
Well so far it has been pretty easy, except for RS. I did not get the numbering the questions right but I called AQA and they said it will be fine. let's just see.

awh thats really good to hear i hope you get the grades you want x
Did them last year
re was good, chem was good, no comment on bio. 16 exams left, 7 this week i havent prepared for. yikez
I just think that maths will be harder because this is now the second year
Happy :h:
So far so good the computer science was fairly easy and chemistry was easier than any mock I have done, I also did edexcel spanish speaking and I did better than I thought I would

but this week is gonna be rough
Original post by YouAreAYute
re was good, chem was good, no comment on bio. 16 exams left, 7 this week i havent prepared for. yikez

I feel you, i haven't revised either, I've literally been doing revision the day before my exams x like for chem, bio , and re and Spanish i literally learnt everything i had learned from 4 years in one day, keep in mind i didn't know even one thing from any of the subjects xx
said i was gonna do 2 hrs guess how much revision ive done?
Original post by anonymous69gcse
said i was gonna do 2 hrs guess how much revision ive done?

the same as me

Spoiler

Original post by alireza280202
I just think that maths will be harder because this is now the second year

I am not ready for maths like what so ever,I'm doing Edexcel higher tier and I feel like I'm gonna fail coz my teacher cannot teach and I don't know ****, but I don't want to reset either xx
Original post by lilly_xx12345
I feel you, i haven't revised either, I've literally been doing revision the day before my exams x like for chem, bio , and re and Spanish i literally learnt everything i had learned from 4 years in one day, keep in mind i didn't know even one thing from any of the subjects xx

im jus praying everyone does this so the grade boundaries are low

Quick Reply

Latest