The Student Room Group

CCEA GCE Religion Studies Ethics Paper May 2018

Does anyone have any predicitons for CCEA GCE religion ethics paper 2018?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by dearbhla584
Does anyone have any predicitons for CCEA GCE religion ethics paper 2018?

Are you year 13 or 14 ?
My teacher feels that Sermon on the mount may be coming up and abortion too. As they haven’t been tested in a while.
Original post by Matthewmcd3209
My teacher feels that Sermon on the mount may be coming up and abortion too. As they haven’t been tested in a while.

I have philosophy predictions for AS
Reply 5
Original post by karen193
I have philosophy predictions for AS

whats your predictions?
Original post by eh1934
whats your predictions?

I did this paper last year, completely failed it so decided to repeat this year. My teacher is amazing when it comes to predicting questions. I'll find the list and send it to you
Reply 7
I did this paper last year, completely failed it so decided to repeat this year. My teacher is amazing when it comes to predicting questions. I'll find the list and send it to you

aw thank you!
Original post by eh1934
aw thank you!

Not a problem! Here you go 😊

Arguments - ontological (100%!)
Miracle - critique or Hume
Evil and suffering - learn everything !
Religious experience - Otto or General characteristics
If you want help with anything just ask! Hopefully 2nd time around will be better and they won't mark so harshly 🙃
Reply 9

If you want help with anything just ask! Hopefully 2nd time around will be better and they won't mark so harshly 🙃

thats such as help, hopefully it won't be too bad thanks once again!

Any predictions for Lukes Gospel this year for the test on Thursday?🤓
Original post by Clara997
Any predictions for Lukes Gospel this year for the test on Thursday?🤓

Unfortunately no because I'm not doing that paper. I did ethics last year, got a good result even though it was an awful paper and failed philosophy. I'm doing A2 Ethics , Philosophy and AS philosophy.
Anyone have predictions for Ethics on Friday?
Original post by Matthewmcd3209
Anyone have predictions for Ethics on Friday?

Only help I can give is go crazy with scholars and quotes! Oh and read the question! Quite a few in my class left one of the questions out last year
Ready for tomorrow? 😂
Anyone have any last minute other aspects predictions?
Well. That was fun ....
Well. That was fun ....

i answered all of the 10 markers when apparently out of the 4 at the end you only had to answer 2
Original post by gcseexams123
i answered all of the 10 markers when apparently out of the 4 at the end you only had to answer 2

They'll mark them all and use your highest I think. This thread is for A level though (AS)
They'll mark them all and use your highest I think. This thread is for A level though (AS)

oh haha oops im gcse but ok phew atleast theyll mark them but i rushed them all to get it finished so probably got like 3 marks on them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending