The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

University of Cumbria 2018

hey guys!! i've got an offer from the uni of cumbria and its very highly likely that i will be accepting it and living on campus (i'm studying illustration with foundation year). I created this just for people going to cumbria this year and get to know each other a bit and chat for when the times comes for uni to start.

I thought that this would also be a good way to make friends and get to know people so that when you arrive you will already know and get along with many students :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thank you!! :smile::smile::smile:
Which campus would you be at?
Reply 4
Original post by Shannon Jade
Which campus would you be at?

brampton road
Reply 5
I have accepted to study here at the Fusehill campus! Physio!!
Reply 6
Original post by ZR9449
I have accepted to study here at the Fusehill campus! Physio!!

Cool! I hope you enjoy it there and your course :smile::smile:
I’ll be there in Waddell North😁
Here as well; studying Creative Writing at Brampton Road ^^ Hope everyone's courses go well when the time comes ^^
Hey I’m hopefully doing primary education with QTS this September and will be staying at the Denton Holm student accommodation anyone else??😆
Reply 10
Original post by Elliecliffordd
Hey I’m hopefully doing primary education with QTS this September and will be staying at the Denton Holm student accommodation anyone else??😆

Im at denton holme!! :biggrin:

I'll be at Denton Holme! Have you found out your block and room number yet? You can find it out on the website you first applied for accomodation. I'm in Block G, but haven't found anyone else yet who is! 😅😆
Hey! I’ve just found out today I’m in block L!! What are you studying!
Hey! I’ve just found out today I’m in block L!! What are you studying!

I'm studying photography with a foundation year, what about you?
I've seen some people say that they're in block L too. If you go on Campus Society and search for Denton Holme you should find the post somewhere 😊
Is campus society on this? Or Facebook? I’m doing primary education!
Is campus society on this? Or Facebook? I’m doing primary education!

It's an app/website, if you search for it on google or the app store you should be able to find it 🙂
I’m studying Adult Nursing and will be staying at Denton Holme
Hey. I’m going to study adult nursing at Carlisle

Hey! I am doing Primary Education too! :-)
hi ill be staying in waddle north also- what flat are you in? I think im in 13

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending