The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL , Strategic Fashion Marketing , 2018-2019

Hi everyone!
Has anyone got conditional /unconditional offer for Strategic Fashion Marketing programme at LCF ? Looking forward to connect to people who are evaluating to go ,and to discuss about accommodation , coursework and life at university.

Scroll to see replies

Nope, still waiting for the results of my interview. Did you already get an offer then? How did it take you to get an offer after your interview anyway?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by HasAmsAzi
Nope, still waiting for the results of my interview. Did you already get an offer then? How did it take you to get an offer after your interview anyway?

Hey! Where are you from ? I am from India , Edwise is UAL's representative in India and I had a face to face interview at Edwise itself and got the offer on spot. You must have applied online.
Aah that is so chill ! I’m from Amsterdam, so I indeed had to apply online :smile: Hopefully ill get my offer soon!!
Aah that is so chill ! I’m from Amsterdam, so I indeed had to apply online :smile: Hopefully ill get my offer soon!!

ohh yes! Hopefully this month. When did you submit your application and what's your current profile?
Submitted my application in February, had my interview on April 12th, and now im just waiting....
What do you mean by profile? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sethisimran89
Hi everyone!
Has anyone got conditional /unconditional offer for Strategic Fashion Marketing programme at LCF ? Looking forward to connect to people who are evaluating to go ,and to discuss about accommodation , coursework and life at university.

Hey, when did you first apply? Also, was SoP the only thing you provided or did they ask for more stuff?
Submitted my application in February, had my interview on April 12th, and now im just waiting....
What do you mean by profile? :smile:

As in what have you been doing in fashion industry lately? A bit of background.
Original post by anne1305
Hey, when did you first apply? Also, was SoP the only thing you provided or did they ask for more stuff?

Hey Anne, I applied in March itself and yes i submitted SOP, marketing trends essay and the research proposal apart from basic documents.Are you waiting for the result too?
As in what have you been doing in fashion industry lately? A bit of background.

Oow haha, I’ve been involved with Nike for a while now and have worked in NYC in the fashion industry aswel. What about you ?
Reply 10
heyyy, I applied too and I'm also waiting for them to get back to me after the interview ;d
Oow haha, I’ve been involved with Nike for a while now and have worked in NYC in the fashion industry aswel. What about you ?

Thats great! I have worked with an ethnic couture label in India as Brand and Communications Manager for almost 3 years
Original post by mon2.7
heyyy, I applied too and I'm also waiting for them to get back to me after the interview ;d

Hey! Hope you get through. When did u apply?
Reply 13
Hey! Hope you get through. When did u apply?

in February, had my interview in April and now waitinggg
Reply 14
Hi, I just applied to Strategic Fashion Marketing few days ago, how long did you have to wait to get a response?
Original post by anaxy
Hi, I just applied to Strategic Fashion Marketing few days ago, how long did you have to wait to get a response?

Hello! As for me, I applied in February, got an interview in April and then I finally got an offer in May. But maybe because of the summer they will response to you sooner! Hope you get through!
Reply 16
Original post by nicolesi
Hello! As for me, I applied in February, got an interview in April and then I finally got an offer in May. But maybe because of the summer they will response to you sooner! Hope you get through!

Thank you so much for your answer. I just hear from them and I have an interview next week. How was the interview? What kind of questions do they ask? I am sooo nervous :biggrin:
Original post by anaxy
Thank you so much for your answer. I just hear from them and I have an interview next week. How was the interview? What kind of questions do they ask? I am sooo nervous :biggrin:

hey congrats for the interview! It was pretty much a typical uni interview - they asked why did I choose this course and why to choose me (not exactly on those words, but you know the point was the same) and then we discussed about the essay and the study proposal, so better take a look on yours before the interview! There weren't actually any difficult questions, it was more like a conversation so just relax and try your best :smile:

Good luck!!
Reply 18
Original post by nicolesi
hey congrats for the interview! It was pretty much a typical uni interview - they asked why did I choose this course and why to choose me (not exactly on those words, but you know the point was the same) and then we discussed about the essay and the study proposal, so better take a look on yours before the interview! There weren't actually any difficult questions, it was more like a conversation so just relax and try your best :smile:

Good luck!!

Thank you! This helps a lot :biggrin:
Reply 19
Hey there,

Just confirmed my offer for LCF!
So excited to get to know everyone!

I'm Soren from Germany. Have been working in Digital Marketing for the past 5 years and decided it's time to go back to Uni.
Did a BA in International Culture and Management with a focus on East Asia. Spent my fair share abroad (mostly States, UK and Asia).

I love doing cart wheels, cloud watching and watermelon candies. Never watched Game of Thrones, but knows The Nanny by heart. I am a professional dancer in my free time and teach kids how to whip their hair and shake their booty. LEO by star sign, so whatever that means to you.

Cheers xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending