The Student Room Group

“Describe two features of Anglo Saxon society.” (4)

Today we had a mock exam paper on Anglo Saxon and Norman England and the 4 marker was “Describe two features of Anglo Saxon society,” if my answer was
Anglo Saxon Villages & how they were mainly farming & subsistence economy
&
Anglo Saxon Towns & how they were mainly trading & imports and exports w/ a barter economy

Am I off topic/ will I get marks for that?
I assume you're taking Edexcel and the question was a 4 marker. For these questions, just do PEPE (point evidence point evidence). Since you put 2 separate points and backed them up with evidence you should get the full 4 marks.
Reply 2
Original post by 3pointonefour
I assume you're taking Edexcel and the question was a 4 marker. For these questions, just do PEPE (point evidence point evidence). Since you put 2 separate points and backed them up with evidence you should get the full 4 marks.

Yep, Edexcel & yep 4 marker, ah thank you btw. I’m aware of the structure I was just wondering if I was straying odd topic
Original post by Deucalion23
Yep, Edexcel & yep 4 marker, ah thank you btw. I’m aware of the structure I was just wondering if I was straying odd topic

No problem. I did the Edexcel history exams this exam season, and all I can say is good luck cramming everything last minute if you don't prepare months beforehand!
Hi what were the other questions asked? Thanks
Original post by Deucalion23
Today we had a mock exam paper on Anglo Saxon and Norman England and the 4 marker was “Describe two features of Anglo Saxon society,” if my answer was
Anglo Saxon Villages & how they were mainly farming & subsistence economy
&
Anglo Saxon Towns & how they were mainly trading & imports and exports w/ a barter economy

Am I off topic/ will I get marks for that?

What were the other questions??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending