The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Module Enrollment

Hi

Was just browsing around on evision and had a look at the modules of my course however it said i wasn't enrolled into any of my modules yet. Should I take any action? It says there is no course profile available yet? I move in 3 weeks today, should i be concerend?
Original post by student2six
Hi

Was just browsing around on evision and had a look at the modules of my course however it said i wasn't enrolled into any of my modules yet. Should I take any action? It says there is no course profile available yet? I move in 3 weeks today, should i be concerend?

Hello there :smile:

You might find the Learning and Teaching Service page on our website quite helpful. It shows you how to enroll onto modules but also has the phone number and email address of your school's LTS hub who should be able to help if you have any further problems. https://portal.uea.ac.uk/learning-and-teaching/students

Hope that helps,
Heidi
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hello there :smile:

You might find the Learning and Teaching Service page on our website quite helpful. It shows you how to enroll onto modules but also has the phone numbers and email addresses of your school's LTS hub who should be able to help if you have any further problems. https://portal.uea.ac.uk/learning-and-teaching/students

Hope that helps,
Heidi

I understand that is for second year and above no?

All my modules this year are compulsory as I’m a fresher
Original post by student2six
I understand that is for second year and above no?

All my modules this year are compulsory as I’m a fresher

Yes, you're right. Sorry about that I was unsure what year you were in. In that case perhaps find the LTS Hub for your school or faculty and they should be able to help you with why your modules are not displaying.

Does that make sense? :smile:
Heidi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending