The Student Room Group

soo... is my plan good??

I failed two modules in law, will complete them - get a 2:1 in four of the assignments which will push it to a 2:2 in law then enroll to a different law course in jan 2024, study for seven months, get a 1st in all of my assignments then grad next year September... also I got a job offer... its work from home, my own hours and its good pay. I will grad at 23 and work from September in a law sector... is that possible? I have completed one assignment, will complete one in three days time and then study the whole second module and finish them by November 25th... is that a good plan?

work, enroll in jan 2024, get a 2:1 in law and travel or work at 23. also is 23 too old to graduate? I have been held back a year due to failing first year modules, was enrolled so late ugh but that is in the past.

is my plan a good one? my family thinks im a failure when im not, I need someone to tell me my plan is a good one.. please its just I am losing hope :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I failed two modules in law, will complete them - get a 2:1 in four of the assignments which will push it to a 2:2 in law then enroll to a different law course in jan 2024, study for seven months, get a 1st in all of my assignments then grad next year September... also I got a job offer... its work from home, my own hours and its good pay. I will grad at 23 and work from September in a law sector... is that possible? I have completed one assignment, will complete one in three days time and then study the whole second module and finish them by November 25th... is that a good plan?

work, enroll in jan 2024, get a 2:1 in law and travel or work at 23. also is 23 too old to graduate? I have been held back a year due to failing first year modules, was enrolled so late ugh but that is in the past.

is my plan a good one? my family thinks im a failure when im not, I need someone to tell me my plan is a good one.. please its just I am losing hope :frown:

Your plan sounds like you expect to get entry into the 3rd year of law at another uni, that is vanishingly rare, particularly for a candidate with a rocky track record.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Anon,

It's good to plan, but it's also wise to hold plans loosely. So it's great that you're focused on getting your assignments done and pushing up your grade. All being well, you will be able to do this.

It's also great that you are not focused on the past, but on the future as this is the only way to go forward. Graduating at 23 is not too old and work or travel are great options : )

You are not a failure "you can only fail to learn from your mistakes".

So as long as you have made or are making the changes you need to make, then you don't have to worry about figuring everything out! You just need to focus on passing your assignments.

All the best!

Oluwatosin 3rd year student University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending