The Student Room Group

If I owe money to a uni

I got my firm choice accepted and that was it I have no student loan account, I'm not registered or enrolled, but I have a timetable for the Uni and can access my application log in. I have not been to any classes or been to uni. I got an email asking me to complete my online modules and that is. I haven't even completed the form to show my right to education in the Uk. I have sent for a withdraw form the Uni but I'm scare that I will owe money to them.

would I owe them money ? and if I do what should I do?
Original post by 19604if
I got my firm choice accepted and that was it I have no student loan account, I'm not registered or enrolled, but I have a timetable for the Uni and can access my application log in. I have not been to any classes or been to uni. I got an email asking me to complete my online modules and that is. I haven't even completed the form to show my right to education in the Uk. I have sent for a withdraw form the Uni but I'm scare that I will owe money to them.

would I owe them money ? and if I do what should I do?

If you haven't enrolled then you don't owe them any money.

I would send an email to the academic department confirming that you won't be attending but are still receiving messages.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
(Original post by Admit-One)If you haven't enrolled then you don't owe them any money.

I would send an email to the academic department confirming that you won't be attending but are still receiving messages.

Thank you, it does not say on my account that im enrolled and all the info they have is just the general info form my UCAS so I don't think they have any enrollment info. I sent of a withdrawal letter to the uni and it's been processed so it should be good. im just hoping I don't owe them money : D
Original post by 19604if
Thank you, it does not say on my account that im enrolled and all the info they have is just the general info form my UCAS so I don't think they have any enrollment info. I sent of a withdrawal letter to the uni and it's been processed so it should be good. im just hoping I don't owe them money : D

You'd know if you completed the enrolment process, it's seperate from the UCAS application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending