The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open university exam result is on pending

Hello there, my exam result is on pending because of plagiarism what i didn't.
Anyway, today i tried to log in to student home, my access was denied. I contacted the university by phone call, the person on the line couldn't give me access back. She said it hasn't been decided yet for me. I am not allowed to enrol next modules, i have no idea if it is the common process. As i know, it must be allowed even encouraged to enrol further courses even in this case.
Does someone have the same issue?
Original post by Sucak
Hello there, my exam result is on pending because of plagiarism what i didn't.
Anyway, today i tried to log in to student home, my access was denied. I contacted the university by phone call, the person on the line couldn't give me access back. She said it hasn't been decided yet for me. I am not allowed to enrol next modules, i have no idea if it is the common process. As i know, it must be allowed even encouraged to enrol further courses even in this case.
Does someone have the same issue?

It would make no sense to allow you to enroll for next year when you status for this year hasnt yet been decided.

What is the deadline for enrolling into next year's modules? Have you been given a timeline for when your plagiarism review will be concluded? As long as the first date is after the second date, then you'll be fine.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
People with pending results can generally still sign in and can usually still enrol on their next modules. You can find other threads in this forum by people who were accused of plagiarism but can still progress.

I've never heard of anyone getting locked out of studenthome. In all honesty, it's probably not a good sign.

Do you have any guesses as to why they could have mistakenly accused you?
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest