The Student Room Group

muscle tissue mitochondria question

muscle tissue contains large number of mitochondria, explain how these organelles help muscle tissue to perform its function

please could someone help me out with this question

thank you
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
GCSE level answer: m uscle tissue peforms alot of contractions which requires alot of energy. The mitochondria provide this energy for the muscle tissue as they are the "powerhouse" of the cell
Original post by angelprincess80
muscle tissue also contains large number of mitochondria, explain how these organelles help muscle tissue to perform its function

Please remember your manners and actually ask if someone would mind helping you, rather than just vomiting out a question and expecting someone to answer it. Study Help is not designed to just provide an answer to your homework questions, and it is not Alexa.

Read the rules here
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
where all the ATP malarkey gets going, innit
Original post by Reality Check
Please remember your manners and actually ask if someone would mind helping you, rather than just vomiting out a question and expecting someone to answer it. Study Help is not designed to just provide an answer to your homework questions, and it is not Alexa.

Read the rules here

My apologies, I thought I did as I normally do on my posts. No need to be so rude, you could just politely have informed me.
Original post by angelprincess80
My apologies, I thought I did as I normally do on my posts. No need to be so rude, you could just politely have informed me.

You are the one who was rude by just dumping a question and expecting someone to answer it, without even saying 'please' or 'thank you'. Don't be ridiculous by suggesting that it was I who was rude.

I see you've amended your OP now, though.
Original post by Reality Check
You are the one who was rude by just dumping a question and expecting someone to answer it, without even saying 'please' or 'thank you'. Don't be ridiculous by suggesting that it was I who was rude.

I see you've amended your OP now, though.

No need to assume that I did not write please or thank you on purpose. Your tone is rude, again I apologize and have amended my post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending