Scroll to see replies

I literally tried Egglddl3503&@«*_34xxPMuV 8&!. And nothing
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Oh never mind I got it now
Reply 322
Original post by ccc8
around the 20th of september and I got the offer 25th october! and im only predicted an A* as i already have 2A's in chemistry and biology!

Thank you so much!!! I just checked my email today and I got an offer from UCL too!!! So excited :smile:
Original post by TurboZX453
Yes! Congrats where else did you apply?

Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Edinburgh but haven't got any offers from any of them yet
Original post by Mountain17
Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Edinburgh but haven't got any offers from any of them yet

I applied same except Edinburgh, I have Bristol. Got 2 offers Bristol and UCL, waiting for the others.
Original post by xetahitter
Just logged into Portico and my application status has changed to "Currently being processed by Admissions", anyone know how long it will take for an offer/rejection to show up?

It usually takes about 24 - 48 hours, good luck!!
Original post by nat179
me too! congrats!!

ahhh congrats!! I applied for history too on the 15/10. Do you mind me asking when you applied and your stats?
Original post by Lemon1806
Just got my History Offer of AAA - super happy :smile:

omg congrats!! I’m nervously waiting for mine☹️
Original post by Sivn
Thank you so much!!! I just checked my email today and I got an offer from UCL too!!! So excited :smile:

what day was your offer given out?
Reply 329
Original post by euphoriclychee
what day was your offer given out?

Just today, 4pm :smile:
Anyone got an offer for law or when they usually start giving offers for law?
Reply 331
I got 3A*s 1A 1B 3Cs do you think that is good enough gcses for UCL to study english?
Original post by cgugar
omg congrats!! I’m nervously waiting for mine☹️

I imagine it will come soon!! I applied super early so they probably do it in that order. Good luck!!
I imagine it will come soon!! I applied super early so they probably do it in that order. Good luck!!

thank you!! and I hope so :smile:
Just got my History Offer of AAA - super happy :smile:

Congragulations! Can I ask when you applied?
Can I ask when you submitted your application? I'm so nervous, I submitted my supplemental writing for history of art on sat but my status has just remained application received.
Just logged into Portico and my application status has changed to "Currently being processed by Admissions", anyone know how long it will take for an offer/rejection to show up?
Original post by cgugar
It usually takes about 24 - 48 hours, good luck!!

Got an offer for Economics!
Original post by jli7777
Can I ask when you submitted your application? I'm so nervous, I submitted my supplemental writing for history of art on sat but my status has just remained application received.

I submitted mine on the 12th of September. Hopefully yours will come soon, all the best!
I submitted mine on the 12th of September. Hopefully yours will come soon, all the best!

Thanks! Congrats on your offer!!
Original post by richardsmith
Oh never mind I got it now

How did you get it to work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending