The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2019 UCL Applicants **Official Thread**

Scroll to see replies

wait, are you supposed to send supplemental writing? my portico doesn't show any place to send it, and i didn't get any information asking for further information. (i'm applying for the english ba)

Original post by jli7777
Can I ask when you submitted your application? I'm so nervous, I submitted my supplemental writing for history of art on sat but my status has just remained application received.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by jli7777
Congragulations! Can I ask when you applied?

September 21st, so quite early
Original post by nat179
me too! congrats!!

Congratulations! Can I check what date you applied?
Reply 343
Original post by Simba03
Congratulations! Can I check what date you applied?

Thank you! I applied on October 8th and got the confirmation email on October 9th. Hope that helps!
Original post by Lemon1806
Just got my History Offer of AAA - super happy :smile:

Congratulations! I think we’ve applied for similar unis! Certainly King’s and UCL. Can I check, did you have to submit written work to UCL for History? I’ve just seen someone say they did for History of Art and I’m worried I’ve missed something now!
Original post by nat179
Thank you! I applied on October 8th and got the confirmation email on October 9th. Hope that helps!

Yes thank you!! Is UCL your first choice or are you holding out for others? I applied on the 14th October and still nervously awaiting replies from four! Hoping to hear from UCL and King’s soon! Did you have to submit written work to UCL for History? I’ve just seen someone mention it for History of Art and worried I’ve missed something!!
Original post by xetahitter
Got an offer for Economics!

CONGRATS AHHH🎊 still waiting for my offer/Rejection rip
Original post by cgugar
CONGRATS AHHH🎊

congrats, when did you apply?
Original post by Simba03
Congratulations! I think we’ve applied for similar unis! Certainly King’s and UCL. Can I check, did you have to submit written work to UCL for History? I’ve just seen someone say they did for History of Art and I’m worried I’ve missed something now!

Nope, i didn’t submit anything. Thank you!
When do final economics offers come out??
Original post by Lemon1806
Nope, i didn’t submit anything. Thank you!

Oh good, thank goodness for that!
Reply 351
Oh goodness Economics and History already out. Law offers anyone?
anyone got Math?
Original post by nightcrawl3r
has anyone been asked to register their ucl account on portico but it says that the student ID and date of birth doesn't correspond?
Its been two weeks since i got the initial email and they still haven't responded to the issue after multiple emails and calling them up they just say email us

You need to use the Id they give you in the email instead of your ucas Id
Original post by jang29
Oh goodness Economics and History already out. Law offers anyone?

No law offers out yet :/ I think law will take a little longer to process because they only received our lnat scores on the 21st and its also a very competitive course.
Original post by Viickyy
anyone got Math?

Nope not yet
Original post by hhhh123
Has anyone applied to management science?

I did, I’ve been waiting for a while
Original post by Viickyy
anyone got Math?

I got a maths offer yesterday, but I already have a couple of STEP grades so I might’ve got one a bit early.
Original post by cryingaboutmaths
I got a maths offer yesterday, but I already have a couple of STEP grades so I might’ve got one a bit early.

ohh congratsssss! :smile:
Biochem anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending