Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Any offers for Politics and IR??
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
has anyone received offers for English?
Original post by cryingaboutmaths
I got a maths offer yesterday, but I already have a couple of STEP grades so I might’ve got one a bit early.

Wow congrats!!!! What were your STEP grades?
Original post by FinnYan
has anyone received offers for English?

the website says there's supposed to be an interview portion for English applicants in December, so i'd be surprised if anyone had offers this early on
Reply 364
Original post by CarmenMaura
No law offers out yet :/ I think law will take a little longer to process because they only received our lnat scores on the 21st and its also a very competitive course.

Yea that is true :/ Its the waiting game then. Thanks!
Original post by nymphadoratonks
wait, are you supposed to send supplemental writing? my portico doesn't show any place to send it, and i didn't get any information asking for further information. (i'm applying for the english ba)

It depends on the course, if they didn't send you a request for further info I'm sure you don't need to for English :smile:
Original post by jang29
Yea that is true :/ Its the waiting game then. Thanks!

No problem! Good luck :smile:
anyone know when philosophy/economics offers come out?
Original post by nymphadoratonks
the website says there's supposed to be an interview portion for English applicants in December, so i'd be surprised if anyone had offers this early on

right!!! that little fact completely went over my head as i posted... thank you for reminding me 😂💖
Original post by xsrubyyyyy
Wow congrats!!!! What were your STEP grades?

I did STEP 1 and 2 and got a 2 in each. Not great but good enough for the UCL reduced offer which is nice.
Made an account just to share that I have just got my first offer and it was unexpectedly from UCL - an unconditional for Social Science. :smile:

I am currently an undergraduate already and I am looking to restart my university journey with a course that I actually want to do and hence I applied. As an international applicant, my qualification would probably be irrelevant to all of you here but the least I can share is that according to UCL, my grades would correspond to AAA at A'Levels.

Hope this piece of information would help ease some anxiety of anyone out here still waiting! :smile:
Original post by RatiA
HEY! I just received an offer from UCL for HPE- IM SO HAPPY!!!

Hi, congrats on your offer. Do you mind telling me what subjects and predicted grades do you currently have?
Ive applied for medical physics, anyone else?
Original post by cryingaboutmaths
I did STEP 1 and 2 and got a 2 in each. Not great but good enough for the UCL reduced offer which is nice.

I'd say that's amazing achievement! Good luck with the rest of your application 😊
Ive applied for medical physics, anyone else?
Reply 375
Original post by sinsine
Made an account just to share that I have just got my first offer and it was unexpectedly from UCL - an unconditional for Social Science. :smile:

I am currently an undergraduate already and I am looking to restart my university journey with a course that I actually want to do and hence I applied. As an international applicant, my qualification would probably be irrelevant to all of you here but the least I can share is that according to UCL, my grades would correspond to AAA at A'Levels.

Hope this piece of information would help ease some anxiety of anyone out here still waiting! :smile:

Congratulations on the offer!! I hope you enjoy your course this time around❣
Original post by Jacky Song
You need to use the Id they give you in the email instead of your ucas Id

i have. it says the ucl id doesn't exist.
Original post by Laman_
Congratulations on the offer!! I hope you enjoy your course this time around❣

Thank you, I can only hope so. :smile:

Does anyone knows if UCL sends out physical offer letters? I suppose not but the official offer letter that I retrieved from Portico has my personal information stated, just like official letters, as though it could be similarly printed out and mailed out...
Any offers for Natural Sciences ?
Course: Icelandic
A level subjects / predicted grades: i’m a mature student so i’m doing an Access to HE course in Humanities and Social Sciences
i have previous A Levels in Computing, Psychology and Law
Extracurriculars: summer program at University Centre of the Westfjords, gained an A2 level in Icelandic
Why UCL? went to the open day and it looks like an amazing university. obviously the only place to study Icelandic in the UK. the course looks awesome, especially the cultural modules.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending