The Student Room Group

Biology Revision Technique

I do A-Levels (Year 13, A2) in Chemistry, Biology and Digital Technology. For Chemistry and DT I revise with my own flashcards, notes and past papers.

BUT, For Biology, I feel flashcards just aren't suitable for such a content heavy subject. Also, I feel most concepts can't be broken into flashcard type question and answer structures.

I am a logical thinker and a visual learner and I learn best by rote learning or acronyms and other such associations.

Any revision techniques I should use for Biology? What do you use?
I use notes from CGP that are already short so I don't need to make short notes again. It makes reading much more fun and you could read alot in just a few minutes because the notes are organized in a brief manner yet very detailed!
Original post by khuwayl.a
I use notes from CGP that are already short so I don't need to make short notes again. It makes reading much more fun and you could read alot in just a few minutes because the notes are organized in a brief manner yet very detailed!

textbook or revision book?
(Original post by Sainsburysbasics)textbook or revision book?

Revision book.
I use active recall, so I pick a topic, write everything i know on that topic, and what I missed out on or whatever i got wrong I re-revise. Other than that, past papers are probably the best

Quick Reply

Latest