The Student Room Group

GCSE English Language paper 2 June 2018

Hi! I was just wondering if someone has done the exam for AQA GCSE English Language Paper 2 in June 2018, as I can't find it online but I want to practice the latest ones for next year! I mean I am only in Year 10 but like next year is just round the corner! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by danianasir11
Hi! I was just wondering if someone has done the exam for AQA GCSE English Language Paper 2 in June 2018, as I can't find it online but I want to practice the latest ones for next year! I mean I am only in Year 10 but like next year is just round the corner! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

hey did you manage to find it as im looking for the same thing
Original post by danijohn
hey did you manage to find it as im looking for the same thing

No! But i am still looking!
(edited 5 years ago)
- Wait cancel what I said. Wrong exam bored, I sat mine with Pearson
I’ll try and find a aqa one now
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Mapleservers
I actually sat the exam - I might be able to get a copy of it, But it might have some writing on ?

Thats fine! Not a provlen at all! Thank u

I would be very greatful if u can fibd it vut if not then it's not a problem

Hey! I was just wondering, did u manage to find the exam or at least the questions coz I am sitting mine tommorow and I am stressing out right now
Reply 7
No, the papers have not been released because schools may still be using them as mock exam material. They will be released to the public at around May time. Sorry, but the chances that you'll find at are incredibly slim. I sat Edexcel's paper two last year, but I can safely say that for AQA, any practice paper that follows the rubric of the paper and mark schemes is sufficient for revision.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Tolgarda
No, the papers have not been released because schools may still be using them as mock exam material. They will be released to the public at around May time. Sorry, but the chances that you'll find at are incredibly slim. I sat Edexcel's paper two last year, but I can safely say that for AQA, any practice paper that follows the rubric of the paper and mark schemes is sufficient for revision.

Yeah! It is kinda annoying, but Thanks anyways
Sorry what do you mean by this? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending