The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Has anyone else firmed Sussex Uni??

Hey guys I recently firmed sussex for BA Geography and wondered if anyone else had firmed them too and for what course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im thinking of firming it too for american studies, im just thinking of how the city of brighton will be
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
I was offered a place for Business and Management but I'm not sure I'll meet the conditional offer :/

I'd really like to firm them tho
Reply 3
Im putting as my firm on the off chance I do get the conditional grades needed. I'm visiting the Uni this Saturday too. I think I'll decide afterwards.
Original post by Massi213
im thinking of firming it too for american studies, im just thinking of how the city of brighton will be

I was told at the applicant day in Sussex that Brighton is ranked #1 for student happiness, and brighton rlly is a fun place for students imo
Firmed for an MA in Anthropology of Development and Social Transformation
I firmed for law. Does anyone one know the closest accommodation to the law faculty
Yah just did for CS with AI
Reply 8
Original post by Efoord
Hey guys I recently firmed sussex for BA Geography and wondered if anyone else had firmed them too and for what course?

I firmed for Psychology with Criminology and put normal Criminology for my second choice for Sept 2019 (so if I don't get into Sussex I'll be well upset hahahaha)
Original post by My Anonymous

Can you say what the offer for that was?
For Me was DistinctionBB, or DistinctionAB if I weren't to firm.
For A levels would assume it's ABB, AAB.
Original post by BedfordMom
Can you say what the offer for that was?
firmed for Management :smile:
Firmed for Ecology, Conservation & Environment :smile:
Anyone else firm choiced computer science?
yeah that's exactly what i heard too. lets see if its true!!
Original post by jadedlad
I was told at the applicant day in Sussex that Brighton is ranked #1 for student happiness, and brighton rlly is a fun place for students imo
meee! originally just CS but at the open day i told i can add AI aswell.
Original post by My Anonymous
Firmed for psychology :smile:
what accommodation will you guys out as your first choice?
does anyone have any insight upon sussex uni foundation year, what are the students like and is it worth it (as I didnt get good predicted grades)
I originally got an offer for Psychology with Cognitive Science but, after some soul searching, changed it to CS with AI and firmed it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending