The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Anyone Going To Hertfordshire?

Anyone going to University Of Hertfordshire and what you going to study in 2019?!

Scroll to see replies

I will be going to the University of Hertfordshire if I get an offer. If not, I will be going to UWE I think.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
I got a conditional offer from the University of Hertfordshire. I will actually go to the University of Hertfordshire or the University of Greenwich. The University of Hertfordshire is my first choice though. I need two 3's for my 2 AP tests. The University of Greenwich gave me an unconditional offer.
Original post by arshh98
Anyone going to University Of Hertfordshire and what you going to study in 2019?!
Original post by Ophelia Uchiha
I got a conditional offer from the University of Hertfordshire. I will actually go to the University of Hertfordshire or the University of Greenwich. The University of Hertfordshire is my first choice though. I need two 3's for my 2 AP tests. The University of Greenwich gave me an unconditional offer.

Congratulations @Ophelia Uchiha on your offer :u: Any questions, just let me know!
Reply 4
Original post by arshh98

Graphic Design as of September 2019
Who’s studying sports studies 19/20
Reply 6
Yeah I've got an offer for Sport Coaching
Original post by amyallgood
Who’s studying sports studies 19/20
Reply 7
Conditional offer for Sport Coaching
Original post by arshh98
Reply 8
I got an offer for Criminal Justice and Criminology
Original post by arshh98
Original post by arshh98

Sports studies
I am looking for Automotive Engineering MSc how is the course city life and i am from india with 90% marks . How much Scholarship i can get? Do i get to work part time? And what about post study opportunities?
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Congratulations @Ophelia Uchiha on your offer :u: Any questions, just let me know!
Reply 11
2D Animation and Character for Digital Media - September 2019
Film Production as of September 2019. Got my unconditional offer 2 days ago and am looking at accommodation now!
Reply 13
Just got my unconditional for Film & Television Production!! Starting September 2019.
Reply 14
I’ll be studying International tourism management!
Reply 15
I got an unconditional at Hertfordshire and I’ll be studying interior architecture
Hey everyone,

Congratulations on those who have received offers from us :smile: Don't forget to come along to our Offer Holder Day on Saturday 6 April! Look out for your email invitation to sign up :smile:

Juliette
Hi @Akhil Kandaloju

There's lots to do in the area :smile: We are a campus university so you'll find everything within walking distance, or a free 5 min shuttle bus away! We have a 24/7 library so you can access it no matter what time you need to get some work done! If you're into sport, we have amazing gym facilities too and you can get involved in an array of activities (including swimming, rock climbing, and much more), or if you'd prefer to relax in a social setting, our campus pub is a great spot! There's plenty :h:

Did you know that we're also only a 25 min train journey from Kings Cross, London? It's a great location for those weekend tourist trips! And when it comes to employability, our graduates have excellent prospects! You could be employed in design, manufacturing, or testing, and most Formula One teams even have a Herts graduate in their design team! :u:

When it comes to entry requirements and scholarships, please do pop [email protected] an email as they'll be able to help you further:smile:

Hope this helps!
Juliette

Original post by Akhil Kandaloju
I am looking for Automotive Engineering MSc how is the course city life and i am from india with 90% marks . How much Scholarship i can get? Do i get to work part time? And what about post study opportunities?
Reply 18
im doing biomed. so nervous
Reply 19
Original post by khlawrie
Graphic Design as of September 2019

Ayy so am I! Have you got your offer yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending