The Student Room Group

London Unis from Hertfordshire

Hello,
Im applying to unis soon and my first choices would be all London Unis (that's my main goal/priority) and I'm just wondering if anyone commutes from South Hertfordshire/North London to go to uni or if it is worth getting accommodation. I would be studying psychology at uni. Unis I am thinking of include
- UCL
- Kings College London
- Queen Mary
- Royal Holloway University
- University of Greenwich

Please let me know how the timetables work and if this is doable or not. I really am unsure and don't have anyone else to ask personally xxx
Original post by majaxrose
Hello,
Im applying to unis soon and my first choices would be all London Unis (that's my main goal/priority) and I'm just wondering if anyone commutes from South Hertfordshire/North London to go to uni or if it is worth getting accommodation. I would be studying psychology at uni. Unis I am thinking of include
- UCL
- Kings College London
- Queen Mary
- Royal Holloway University
- University of Greenwich

Please let me know how the timetables work and if this is doable or not. I really am unsure and don't have anyone else to ask personally xxx

The ones located to the south would be a long journey, I'd have thought. Which station/s would you leave from/arrive at?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
The ones located to the south would be a long journey, I'd have thought. Which station/s would you leave from/arrive at?

Would be leaving from watford area- on google maps the trips range from 40 ish minutes to 1hr and 40 mins each way. Its a bit long but i wouldnt mind if i only had to go in for a few days a week?? I have no clue about how timetables work tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending