The Student Room Group

New Zealand mosque shootings kill 50

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paul514
It’s ironic he copy’s the methods of the people he hates so much

Its so sad. They don't stop to think about the hypocrisy of it all. ISIS kill and slaughter innocents because they say their enemy kills and slaughters innocents. This guy does the same. They are walking talking contradictions. I mean, if you are against terrorism and violence, why are you perpetrating terrorism and violence?
(edited 5 years ago)
This is a disgusting act of terrorism.

I've read now that he's a Brit who lives in Australia and New Zealand. 40 people have been murdered and 70 injured and four people have been arrested, three men and one woman.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Yes my master.

If anything it will stop you looking like a tit.
Original post by Decahedron
If anything it will stop you looking like a tit.

What’s your problem, I read the wrong article, apologised, what more do you want from me exactly?
Original post by HucktheForde
facts that i read online

>27 dead (so far)
>he is australian
>the guns he own are legal. NZ has more liberal gun laws than Aus
>he videotaped the whole shooting incident and put it on weedtube
>he used initial D music as background music for his video
>he has a manifesto online on scribe, claims that he wants to "cleanse white country of invaders"
>some people watched the shooting video (i wouldnt recommend), he shoot kids and then shoot them again at the head point blank to make sure they are dead
>calls people to subscribe to pewdiepew
>his twitter account is ****tarrant (censored to not give publicity to terrorist)

Why is he telling people to subscribe to pewdiepew??
Original post by TheNamesBond.
What’s your problem, I read the wrong article, apologised, what more do you want from me exactly?

I'm sure he didn't mean to be a douche. he probably just misread your apology
Original post by GraduateLynx

it's a popular meme and he wants attention
Original post by RevivalSurvival
Call it what it is. It’s a terrorist attack. Good to know the NZ PM calls it exactly that

I’ll be observing this thread and seeing how many comment. If this was a muslim, no doubt it would have had 20 pages already

Think it's probably more to do with the fact that this is a British site and when you posted this comment two hours ago (7am/half 7) most people were either still asleep or getting ready for work, school, college, uni etc so wouldn't have time to post here.

i dont know. but few years back pewdiepew did a nazi salute so maybe he pewdiepew is associated with nazi. i am just guessing.
Original post by goggleyed
yeah either way hes gonna be put through the ringer for it...

WSJ are probably putting together another nonsense article.
Sickening terrorist attack :puke:
(edited 5 years ago)
If everyone in the world was an atheist things like this wouldn’t happen.

The tens of millions of people killed by atheistic ideologies like communism in the USSR and Cambodia would disagree with you.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
WSJ are probably putting together another nonsense article.

More likely than not this Pewdiepie thing is all nonsense. I would not be surprised if left wing extremists are using this terrorist attack to try to take this guy down, which is disgusting in and of itself. i mean just imagine a guy out to murder people shouting subscribe to a youtube channel whilst doing his bidding ...its beyond ridiculous...
(edited 5 years ago)
must be breitbart :rofl:

delete your post bro.

or daily mail, or the sun (or any media owned by News Corp / most tabloids in the UK)
he has said some antisemetic stuff in the past, racist slurs so no surprises if he is a dsciriminatory so and so
i dont know. but few years back pewdiepew did a nazi salute so maybe he pewdiepew is associated with nazi. i am just guessing.
People are insane.
Original post by Pinkisk
i mean just imagine a guy out to murder people shouting subscribe to a youtube channel whilst doing his bidding ...its beyond ridiculous...

Nevertheless, he says it clear as day in the video.
Reply 57
Terrible, terrible, terrible :frown:

I'm unclear though on whether they are saying the shooter is responsible for both attacks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tacomite
Nevertheless, he says it clear as day in the video.

Have you seen the video? I'm not going to watch something like that. Its beyond disturbing and disgusting that someone would film something like that and post it online. I find it deplorable that people would be comfortable watching a person shooting children in the head.
(edited 5 years ago)
based on the NZ PMs press conference, 3 people are suspected as active shooters with 1 an accomplice. What is far more conerning is how on earth none of the suspects were flagged to Aus or NZ intelligence officials.
Original post by Doones
Terrible, terrible, terrible :frown:

I'm unclear though on whether they are saying the shooter is responsible for both attacks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending