The Student Room Group

Love and relationship poems on eng literature june 2019?

the years before had mother any distance and singh song? is there a chance they may reappear or could i exempt these two poems from my revision. i suck at singh song and have never been able to analyse well for that poem. im hoping to get a high grade in eng and eng lit is currently my stronger one. if you have any tips for poem revision please drop them down below. im doing LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS
I would still revise them a little- you may be able to link either to this year's poem- and you never know what might be in the exam, so it is best if you understand and remember even a little bit about both poems. But if I were you I would focus more on other poems in the section and create mindmaps for each one with quotes, language and stucture and links to other poems. Hope this helps x
Reply 2
so those two poems arent gonna come up? thank you sooooo much.
Original post by I'mCookieMonster
I would still revise them a little- you may be able to link either to this year's poem- and you never know what might be in the exam, so it is best if you understand and remember even a little bit about both poems. But if I were you I would focus more on other poems in the section and create mindmaps for each one with quotes, language and stucture and links to other poems. Hope this helps x
Original post by jinsan_19
so those two poems arent gonna come up? thank you sooooo much.

I wouldn't assume that if I were you! Generally the same poems have never come up two years in a row but it is still good to familiarise yourself with both, just in case you have to link them to another poem. Good luck x
Reply 4
what were the poems that came up for 2019 poetry help a friend out please!!!

Quick Reply

Latest