Edexcel A Level English Literature Paper 3: Poetry 9ET0 03 - 20 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How was the Edexcel A Level English Literature Paper 3: Poetry exam for you?
Great! (12)
18.18%
Quite well (29)
43.94%
Not so good (21)
31.82%
Terrible! (4)
6.06%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel A Level English Literature Paper 3: Poetry 9ET0 03 - 20 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 20th June PM
Length: 2h15

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
TheSuckUpStudent
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
hi yall! i'm doing poems of the decade and rossetti- any predictions for the questions?
niaaanz
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheSuckUpStudent)
hi yall! i'm doing poems of the decade and rossetti- any predictions for the questions?
i've seen you on all the edexcel threads and you're doing the exact same topics as me! also, no predictions sadly although, i did have to explore 'happiness' in rossetti for my mock which was such a tough question i hope it doesn't come up!!
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by niaaanz)
i've seen you on all the edexcel threads and you're doing the exact same topics as me! also, no predictions sadly although, i did have to explore 'happiness' in rossetti for my mock which was such a tough question i hope it doesn't come up!!
Hey nice to meet you hehe! Honestly I feel like Rossetti is like the exact opposite of happy so that sounds really tough- what poem were you given? I've been looking at all the past questions and I seems like 'the past'/ 'time' often comes up for poetry, but hasn't for Rossetti- so I think I might try focusing on that???
m1212m
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey nice to meet you hehe! Honestly I feel like Rossetti is like the exact opposite of happy so that sounds really tough- what poem were you given? I've been looking at all the past questions and I seems like 'the past'/ 'time' often comes up for poetry, but hasn't for Rossetti- so I think I might try focusing on that???
same here! I really hope they are kind to us, especially due to the advanced info...
niaaanz
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
sorry for the late reply omg!! the poem i got was 'a birthday' and i managed to compare it with 'piteous my rhyme is'
BellaLily224
Badges: 4
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone do Wife of Bath and if so do you have any predictions?
cloudniineee
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Predictions for the POTD?
sultirep
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know what the Romantic Poetry questions were last year?
m1212m
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know all the AS questions that have come up for F + HMT?
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by m1212m)Does anyone know all the AS questions that have come up for F + HMT?

separation and courage i think
m1212m
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
thank you
(Original post by m1212m)Does anyone know all the AS questions that have come up for F + HMT?

separation and courage i think
miwalsh20a
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I do the exact same and I don't have any idea for Rossetti at all lol. I hope the poem in the PotD is either The Gun or Please Hold as I enjoy those.
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I really need this exam to go well since prose was horrible today and drama wasn't the best!
Last edited by TheSuckUpStudent; 2 weeks ago
m1212m
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
literally me kinda feel like m going to have to retake
I really need this exam to go well since prose was horrible today and drama wasn't the best!
TheSuckUpStudent
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by m1212m)
literally me kinda feel like m going to have to retake
honestly same, these are probably the worst set of exams I’ve done but hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower ahh!!
bhavreads
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I feel like i really have to up my game with this exam - I feel like drama went ok and prose too but i'm worried I won't get the grades I want ;-;
hoping for a nice grade boundary and a nice q for keats and poems of the decade
penguingirl18
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Is anyone else doing Modernist poetry?

Any predictions for Poems of the Decade?
Last edited by penguingirl18; 2 weeks ago
m1212m
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
The Gun hopefully !!
(Original post by penguingirl18)
Is anyone else doing Modernist poetry?

Any predictions for Poems of the Decade?
bhavreads
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by m1212m)
The Gun hopefully !!
omg that would be nice!!! like esp if we got a question on gender like
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (7)
31.82%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (12)
54.55%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (3)
13.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads