The Student Room Group

EO Litigation Caseworker Interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by towhid1987
Hello

I received the security clearance link email, it requires lots of information. Does any one knows what is the deadline to submit those info?

Asap
Original post by Happy2129
You would have to speak to them with regard to working part time. 🤷🏻*♀️

I’ve completed the forms and sent via email. Only one form had to be sent in the post which I’ve posted.

Security clearance can take a while but I’ve never heard that it’s been years.....maybe a few months!

Have you heard anything since you submitted security clearance?
Reply 22
Yes, have you not heard anything?
Have you heard anything since you submitted security clearance?
Not yet
Still waiting
Yes, have you not heard anything?
Reply 24
It is such a long process
Not yet
Still waiting
Have you got formal offer and when is joining date ? Is it Feltham you will be working?
It is such a long process
Reply 26
No formal offer yet! Just confirmation of security clearance
Reply 27
Hi

I have an interview for EO litigation caseworker. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect in the interview?

Thanks
Hello
Have you got starting date from home Office?
I got confirmation of successful security clearance today . Do you know how long it may take to get the response from employer.

Towhid
No formal offer yet! Just confirmation of security clearance
Hi i got a interview coming up for the eo litigation caseworker... What sort of interview do they conduct??what sort of questions?
Hi I’m in the same boat as you. I’mAssuming you have had the interview now would really appreciate some pointers as to what format and kinds of questions you had. Also is there 1 interview or more. Thankyou
Reply 31
Hi

They asked questions based on all 4 competencies as well as some strengths related questions too. Overall it was around 45 minutes. As far as I know, there is only 1 interview. Good luck!
Original post by Redstarburst
Hi I’m in the same boat as you. I’mAssuming you have had the interview now would really appreciate some pointers as to what format and kinds of questions you had. Also is there 1 interview or more. Thankyou
Thankyou so much I’ve been pretty stressed. Also did you have to bring your degree certificate and passport/driving licence? I’ve lost my certificate and passports expired :s-smilie:
Original post by UserU12
Hi

They asked questions based on all 4 competencies as well as some strengths related questions too. Overall it was around 45 minutes. As far as I know, there is only 1 interview. Good luck!
Reply 33
Don't be stressed, my interviewers were really friendly! I'd recommend printing a copy of your application so you have it in front of you during the interview. I took 3 forms of ID and my degree certificate. I think you need all of that to proceed with the interview. Maybe email them to let them know?
Original post by Redstarburst
Thankyou so much I’ve been pretty stressed. Also did you have to bring your degree certificate and passport/driving licence? I’ve lost my certificate and passports expired :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending