The Student Room Group

Balfour Beatty Graduate Scheme 2019

Anyone applied to Balfour Beatty?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
just did their online tests waiting on their response now. Dont know about you but I wasnt really prepped for the questions 3 minutes to read and answer those Q's was abit relentless
Original post by miahs29
just did their online tests waiting on their response now. Dont know about you but I wasnt really prepped for the questions 3 minutes to read and answer those Q's was abit relentless

I've done the online tests too but haven't heard back from them for a while now!
Reply 3
Original post by particlestudent
I've done the online tests too but haven't heard back from them for a while now!

Have you heard back yet?
Reply 4
I literally just emailed them asking about the status of my application having completed the tests last Thursday. But after reading this thread I wish I hadn’t looool hopefully they don’t mark me down for annoying them
Reply 5
I emailed them the same way and they let me know i was successful and that they will contact me soon as the applications are ongoing
Original post by kazzykay
I literally just emailed them asking about the status of my application having completed the tests last Thursday. But after reading this thread I wish I hadn’t looool hopefully they don’t mark me down for annoying them
Reply 6
Original post by miahs29
I emailed them the same way and they let me know i was successful and that they will contact me soon as the applications are ongoing

Yeah I got the same. What sector are you applying for?
Reply 7
Civil Engineering, yourself?
Reply 8
Original post by miahs29
Civil Engineering, yourself?

Sammeee
i’ve applied still waiting to hear back if i’m going for the face to face interview. Have you heard back?
(edited 5 years ago)
Any news anyone ?
still waiting to hear back you?
Original post by kazzykay
Any news anyone ?
Original post by chrisheighway
still waiting to hear back you?

Same, hopefully they’ll get back by the end of this week
Soz to be annoying, has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 14
Losing hope for it, haven’t heard back
anybody else think it’s getting ridiculous how long it’s taking?
They sent me an email a the start of April saying they are working through all applications and will be in touch in due course, but nothing yet.
Do you reckon they’re waiting for after exams?
Still nothing?
Reply 19
*sigh* nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest