The Student Room Group

ScotQuals Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey guys any predictions what the poem for McCaig is gonna be in the English exam?
Original post by CharG3
Hey guys any predictions what the poem for McCaig is gonna be in the English exam?

Trying to predict what will come up in an exam is a bit of a risky one if you use it to influence what you revise- I know quite a few people who have been caught out when they thought various texts would or wouldn't come up (for what were pretty logical/sensible reasons), and then hadn't revised! For talkings sake though, one of the new ones seems like a reasonable guess, but knowing how the SQA like to change things up and avoid following patterns, I wouldn't put any money on that and expect them to give some surprises :lol:
Hi everyone in SQA-world!

Very much aware that your exams are starting in the next few days.

I just wanted to say that we hope your exams go really well - that's from all of us at TSR Towers south of the border, south of the north and south of London.

The miles between us can't stop our good wishes.

(Does that rhyme?)

(Not really).

Anyway, you have some great threads to help each other and the lovely @Labrador99 to look after you all.:smile:
Hope that the German, Politics, Practical Metalworking and Gàidhlig exams go well for everyone tomorrow :smile:
We have exam threads for both Nat 5 and Higher German, where you can discuss how the exam went and compare answers afterwards. If you're doing any of tomorrow's other exams, just see here for how to make an exam thread and tag me in so I can add it to the list :smile:

Make sure you all get a decent rest tonight, and good luck for tomorrow! :smile:
Good luck to all of the biologists and everyone doing music tech for tomorrow! :smile:
Here's the exam threads for any last minute questions and discussing the exam afterwards- Biology: National 5, Higher, Higher Human, Advanced Higher (feel free to make a music tech one if you're doing it :smile:)
(edited 4 years ago)
Good Luck to everyone sitting Exams this year! Somehow it's still not hit me that I've got my first exam this year on Thursday :eek: Can't wait to get them all out of the way though!
Original post by WestDragon
Good Luck to everyone sitting Exams this year! Somehow it's still not hit me that I've got my first exam this year on Thursday :eek: Can't wait to get them all out of the way though!

Good to see you back @WestDragon, hope you're doing well :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
Good to see you back @WestDragon, hope you're doing well :smile:

Hey! Good to see you too, it's been a while since I was last on :laugh:, spending a lot of time studying. Hoping to be active on here for a while :smile:
Original post by WestDragon
Hey! Good to see you too, it's been a while since I was last on :laugh:, spending a lot of time studying. Hoping to be active on here for a while :smile:

I'm sure the hard work will pay off :yep: Hope your exams go well :smile:
Modern studies day tomorrow! Here's the exam discussion threads for Nat 5, Higher and AH. Hope it goes well :smile:
Revising when you have unconditionals is so challenging. Like I have 0 motivation to do anything, because I know, no matter what, that im getting into Uni. That's a struggle I have had ever since I got my offers. I did about 5 hours for Modern. Yikes.
Good luck for anyone sitting N5 Applications, Higher/Advanced Higher Maths or Practical Cookery tomorrow! You'll be fine. If you aren't you can harmonise your screams with mine! It's all good!
From the A-level world, good luck to everyone doing Highers and all of the other Scottish qualifications :five:
Hope that Higher and AH maths, Nat 5 applications of maths and practical cookery go well for everyone :smile:
Higher and Advanced Higher Maths discussion threads are already going, but if you're doing any of tomorrow's other exams, just see here for how to make an exam thread and tag me in so I can add it to the list
Good luck today for National 5 maths and practical woodworking! :smile:
Original post by edwinscott
Revising when you have unconditionals is so challenging. Like I have 0 motivation to do anything, because I know, no matter what, that im getting into Uni. That's a struggle I have had ever since I got my offers. I did about 5 hours for Modern. Yikes.

Well done on your unconditionals! What are you going to study?
Original post by TelepathyGirl
Good luck for anyone sitting N5 Applications, Higher/Advanced Higher Maths or Practical Cookery tomorrow! You'll be fine. If you aren't you can harmonise your screams with mine! It's all good!

Hope that the exam went okay for you in the end :smile:
Which subjects is everyone prioritising this weekend? Anyone doing anything nice as a break from revision?
prioritising English rn and I'm not taking any breaks😂
Which subjects is everyone prioritising this weekend? Anyone doing anything nice as a break from revision?
I'm focusing on Higher Chemistry. I'll probably have to work on it non-stop all week to get the grade I want so I'm not taking a break but my last exam this year is Higher Physics on the 15th so I relax for a bit after that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending