The Student Room Group

Catch Me If You Can

Hey... I thought this might be fun... it might be hard to keep track of but let's see if this works

This is a new game I've come up with: "CMIYC"

It is basically a developed version of all the counting games going on out there...

So what happens is ... you all just start counting... after 5 days, I will start hunting you down, if I manage to catch up to however many counts you have counted... you are OUT and I will keep track of this through the thread leaderboard link that comes up ... if you are out... and you attempt to post again after you have been caught (I will @ you if this is the case), any posts from then on will not count

RULES

Spoiler

EXTRA INFO

Spoiler

For those of whom are still unsure of the game here is an example of how it works...

Spoiler

Have fun and any queries (because I dont quite know if I covered everything) please feel free to ask

Here is the current leaderboard 😊

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=5930216
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

(edited 4 years ago)
Oo3
Quatro4
Cinquo5
Original post by Spannerin'moi
Cinquo5

Six, or 6, I guess...

Cinquo... language?
I can't you're too fast
Original post by spotify95
Six, or 6, I guess...

Cinquo... language?

Yup
idk sorta mixed up spanish w/ french :tongue:
Original post by Spannerin'moi
Yup
idk sorta mixed up spanish w/ french :tongue:

I can kinda understand some really basic French (last time I covered it was GCSE, which was almost 10 years ago!) though Spanish is absolutely no use to me :tongue:

Original post by spotify95
I can kinda understand some really basic French (last time I covered it was GCSE, which was almost 10 years ago!) though Spanish is absolutely no use to me :tongue:

Same here :biggrin: Français gcse except it's been only 3 yrs in my case
Well, the Spanish numbers are almost similar to Tagalog so I sort of sneaked them a bit from Filipino gals :smile:
Elevated eleven 11
Twerky twelve 12
Thirsty thirteen 13
Fortnite fourteen 14
Fiddlesticks fifteen 15
River Styx sixteen 16
Seventeen's a swell 17
Eisteddfod eighteen 18
Nincompoop nineteen 19

Quick Reply

Latest