The Student Room Group

Triple science

I just got my results for y10 mocks and I got grade 8-7 for my combined science higher paper. I got the highest grade among the people who gave the combined science paper. My teacher wants me to give a triple science paper next year. I really wanna give it cuz I want to do A levels in Science however I need to catch up. What should I do ????? I just have 5 days to make a decision.
Reply 1
Original post by kabeer_szn
I just got my results for y10 mocks and I got grade 8-7 for my combined science higher paper. I got the highest grade among the people who gave the combined science paper. My teacher wants me to give a triple science paper next year. I really wanna give it cuz I want to do A levels in Science however I need to catch up. What should I do ????? I just have 5 days to make a decision.

Go for it IF you want to do science A-Level. You will have to to a bit of catch up, but not that much, and you will have a better foundation for going into A-levels. If your teachers thinks you can do it, and you are willing to put in the work, I see no reason why you would not do well.
Original post by kabeer_szn

I'd say go for it if you want to, as triple science definitely does prepare you better for science A Level. Having said that, just remember that you can still do science A Levels with combined science! If triple is a bit too much for you to catch up on its totally okay to stick with combined.

Quick Reply

Latest