The Student Room Group

Does anyone have any last minute A-level maths revision tips?

I really really want to do well, but in past papers I keep missing the grade by I want by a long shot. Any last minute things I could do for maths to improve my ability?
Do loads of mixed review questions on what you weren’t good at and just practise.
I find with maths you need to do questions in abundance so that you have seen various question styles. From this point on, try and attempt the harder questions so that you can work above level and get to grips with the content.
I wish you the best of the best of luck whenever your exam is. 👌🏾
Thankyou! This is helpful, I think I knew this in the back of my mind but needed to hear it from someone else. I'm going to try and do some soloman papers from old spec since I've heard they can be hard!
Original post by MajorFader
I find with maths you need to do questions in abundance so that you have seen various question styles. From this point on, try and attempt the harder questions so that you can work above level and get to grips with the content.
I wish you the best of the best of luck whenever your exam is. 👌🏾
Thankyou, really needed to hear this since I keep avoiding doing the mixed reviews and just do past papers
Original post by reveluver
Do loads of mixed review questions on what you weren’t good at and just practise.

Quick Reply

Latest