The Student Room Group

2018 edexcel biology paper 2

I've got to do a mock in biology and we're doing last years paper 2. what are the 6 markers on??
Hi, does anyone have the mark scheme for the Edexcel AS Level SNAB Biology Paper 2. for 2018. I need it so desperately.
Reply 2
Original post by bohrapper
Hi, does anyone have the mark scheme for the Edexcel AS Level SNAB Biology Paper 2. for 2018. I need it so desperately.

lool im trying look for biology p2. Do you know when Edexcel posts last years past papers?
Original post by lk_xx
lool im trying look for biology p2. Do you know when Edexcel posts last years past papers?

9 months after the test so the 2018 papers will be released next month
Reply 4
oh ok thank you! my aunt is a science tutor and she had last years paper, so i just asked her!
Reply 5
is it possible if you could send me the papers - id really appreciate it
Original post by lk_xx
oh ok thank you! my aunt is a science tutor and she had last years paper, so i just asked her!

woudl you mind sending me the paper please? thank you!
Reply 7
can you send me the paper please?
Original post by lk_xx
hiya, can you send me the link to the bio paper 1 please?
Original post by bohrapper
If you guys wanna discuss some future possible questions that could come up in the 2019 paper such as the 9 markers and how we'd go about answering them feel free to share on this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5953314&p=83285400#post83285400
Reply 10
9 markers?
i thought the highest was 6
Original post by LightningLorenzo
If you guys wanna discuss some future possible questions that could come up in the 2019 paper such as the 9 markers and how we'd go about answering them feel free to share on this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5953314&p=83285400#post83285400
For SNAB A level biology there is one 9 marker question every year that requires you to use all your biological knowledge on a single topic and like assessing it and reaching a conclusion. So last year the question was talking about the importance of carbohydrates in plants vs animals.
Original post by lk_xx
9 markers?
i thought the highest was 6
Reply 12
OH SH*T, now i know why people are asking me for a level papers, sorry guys this was meant to be a GCSE thread. aha my bad................................... well this is awkward.
Original post by LightningLorenzo
For SNAB A level biology there is one 9 marker question every year that requires you to use all your biological knowledge on a single topic and like assessing it and reaching a conclusion. So last year the question was talking about the importance of carbohydrates in plants vs animals.
Original post by lk_xx
OH SH*T, now i know why people are asking me for a level papers, sorry guys this was meant to be a GCSE thread. aha my bad................................... well this is awkward.

loooooollll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending