The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Physics 9-1 New-22 May 2019

How r u all feeling?

Scroll to see replies

Crying myself to sleep this evening
Original post by Kate23456712
How r u all feeling?

Still so worried whether the paper is gonna be worse than the Maths A paper today :sigh:
Reply 3
watch me fail
my grades are going to drop harder than anything
i already feel like i failed maths
so why not physics?
I feel like I called the igcse geography physical exam tbh. ...pray for low grade boundaries😨
Reply 5
Original post by Vrunda1234
Still so worried whether the paper is gonna be worse than the Maths A paper today :sigh:

Now I think I messed up in math... coz from the entire school I am the only who found it easier than mock and any other past paper...so probably I messed up😭😭😭
i feel...... unprepared although I did make flashcards and did some topic papers i just feel like ill mess up on the equation questions and idk y but i feel like this paper's gonna be really mean for some reason. Maths was horrible today and I feel really unmotivated to get back up and start revising physics UGH.
Reply 7
guys just dont worry ull cn do it think positive and physics would be awesome just forget maths its done dont cry over a spilt milk gooooood luck:smile:
guys the paper is gonna be good Insha Allah..... Just do your best and leave the rest...... Be positive, Relax and chill..... Let's all try to get better grades and let's pray that the grade boundaries fall as low as possible...
Reply 9
I will be taking Physics and Chinese today. Just set off for the exam.IMG_20190522_110624.jpg

The exam centre is just 5 stops away.
What questions do you think are going to come up on the exam?
I'm literally cramming everything into my head, 2 more hours !
I'm doing mine in about 5 hours.
Original post by AlwaysLuna394
I'm literally cramming everything into my head, 2 more hours !
Reply 13
Original post by FIRE_WORKS
I'm doing mine in about 5 hours.

same here at 3 pm:h:
same me..... at 3 pm
Original post by Nuha.R
same here at 3 pm:h:
Reply 15
I just finished the 1PR. I find the light ray (air to water) question a bit difficult alongside the nuclear fission question, but as a whole I think it is manageable for me. I hope for at least 90/110.
(edited 4 years ago)
Just finished the same exam. It was good. Forgot to put the negative sign for the acceleration and probably messed up a bit on the pool cooling down question. Everything else seemed straightforward enough. The mean diameter was a little tedious though
I hope the 1p goes well too as well..
Reply 18
Is this the Combined science Trilogy Physics Edexcel Paper 1 exam?

Original post by MrWorldWide99
Just finished the same exam. It was good. Forgot to put the negative sign for the acceleration and probably messed up a bit on the pool cooling down question. Everything else seemed straightforward enough. The mean diameter was a little tedious though
Reply 19
Original post by stran01
Is this the Combined science Trilogy Physics Edexcel Paper 1 exam?

Are you doing the 1P or 1PR?
I did the 1PR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending