The Student Room Group

CyberStart Game 2019

Can anyone help with HQ Level 3 Challenge 6. Happy to trade other answers :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The count is the frequency, not the shift
Reply 2
Does anyone know how to do challenge 4 level 4
Reply 3
Does anyone know hq level 4 challenge 5? I tried changing a few things in the javascript in the login page for a while now, nothing works
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
go into the page source, do ctrl f and type in password, youll find the details there and its pretty straight forward from there out
Reply 5
Original post by QU33
Does anyone know how to do challenge 4 level 4

did you figure this one out?
Reply 6
Anyone get Hq base level 5 challenge 4? willing to help with Levels 1-4
Reply 7
Original post by abg12
Anyone get Hq base level 5 challenge 4? willing to help with Levels 1-4

I'm stuck on that one too, after I type ls I cannot open the txt file...
Reply 8
Try opening the photos using something other than picture apps...
Reply 9
Was referring to level 4 challenge 4 for the photos one!
Reply 10
Got it! What have you tried so far?!
Original post by abg12
Briefing L5 C4
Shopping For Secrets

An agent on Level 05 has told us about another big hack he's working on. Apparently someone broke into a popular shopping site, stole all the usernames and passwords and was going to post them online. Luckily, we got to them first and recovered the details. Why is this important? Well, it seems one of the Yakoottees was a member of that site.

He typically uses one of these three usernames: kazuya, kaz_whizz, kazuya99. We've put the recovered data on one of our servers. We've given you access, so see if you can find him on there. If we knew the password he uses maybe we can use that later.

Tip: The flag is his password
Reply 11
I tried using cat to open the file not sure what code to use for this one keeps saying bad command
Original post by bcode
Got it! What have you tried so far?!
Reply 12
Okay so good that you have the file, now were gonna use the command grep which I was trying before but I wasn't using the file given (face palm). so you will use grep the username in " " and then the text file.
Original post by abg12
I tried using cat to open the file not sure what code to use for this one keeps saying bad command
Reply 13
wow that was so simple. I keep over thinking these problems. I wish their manual was a bit more help. NOw im stuck on the cookiee one trying to figure out what to input. bleh
Original post by bcode
Okay so good that you have the file, now were gonna use the command grep which I was trying before but I wasn't using the file given (face palm). so you will use grep the username in " " and then the text file.
Reply 14
Right? I'll be so stumped and then figure it out like wow. The cookie one on which level?
Original post by abg12
wow that was so simple. I keep over thinking these problems. I wish their manual was a bit more help. NOw im stuck on the cookiee one trying to figure out what to input. bleh
Reply 15
level 5 challenge 7
Original post by bcode
Right? I'll be so stumped and then figure it out like wow. The cookie one on which level?
Reply 16
For this one you only need to fill in the user and value portions. It was kinda confusing tho because I was filling in 0's like the earlier cookie one. The briefing gives you the value
Original post by abg12
level 5 challenge 7
Reply 17
I got the user but i don't see where the value is. Do i have to count letters of a word?

Original post by bcode
For this one you only need to fill in the user and value portions. It was kinda confusing tho because I was filling in 0's like the earlier cookie one. The briefing gives you the value
Reply 18
The value is the name of the boss
Original post by abg12
I got the user but i don't see where the value is. Do i have to count letters of a word?
Reply 19
Then what goes under name? this is an annoying quesiton
Original post by bcode
The value is the name of the boss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending