The Student Room Group

OCR A-level History - Wars of the Roses

does anyone have any predictions for the exam on Wednesday??
Reply 1
I have no idea, what do you predict? For the 20 marker im pretty sure H7's foreign policy probably wont come up because its come up twice already, im hoping for a qu on the success of E4's second reign
Original post by Cpl Alex EW Hill
does anyone have any predictions for the exam on Wednesday??
Reply 2
I'm guessing that Richard III might come up as he was not on the paper last year, and the other two kings were.
to be honest there is a belief that the essay may be on Henry Tudor and the sources being on Ed 4th
Original post by kwiwi
I have no idea, what do you predict? For the 20 marker im pretty sure H7's foreign policy probably wont come up because its come up twice already, im hoping for a qu on the success of E4's second reign
Reply 4
How are you finding source questions?
Reply 5
Would be good to have a Richard III question, as long as both aren’t on Henry VII
Original post by AIR127
I'm guessing that Richard III might come up as he was not on the paper last year, and the other two kings were.
Reply 6
The source question has to be on the first 3 chapters
Original post by Cpl Alex EW Hill
to be honest there is a belief that the essay may be on Henry Tudor and the sources being on Ed 4th
Doing my mock tmr and it’s on the 2019 paper, what did the questions end up being
Reply 8
loool me too pls help. was it Edward?
Reply 9
Original post by ecarrbarney
Doing my mock tmr and it’s on the 2019 paper, what did the questions end up being

if u know anyone in year above @ ur school who did it u cld see if they remember

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending