The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Next Wednesday instead of the Monday yeah - invites being staggered starting tomorrow
Original post by jimmack
That's interesting, we have a similar situation here but panel members still being told they're required for next Wednesday onwards.
Reply 41
And email confirmation now about the staggering of invites
Reply 42
Got an invite for the SO assessment centre, good luck everyone and remember they’re not all out at the same time
Original post by aidry
Got an invite for the SO assessment centre, good luck everyone and remember they’re not all out at the same time

When did the invite come through? When is your AC?
Reply 44
5:30 I never checked after work after receiving the other email. Rather not say when my ac is as I’m in nics at the moment but just to let you know they’ve added tests to the ac to validate your online tests
Original post by ERAYLANKESTER
When did the invite come through? When is your AC?
Understand completely. How long will the AC last? It must be even longer than mooted given the extra tests
Original post by aidry
5:30 I never checked after work after receiving the other email. Rather not say when my ac is as I’m in nics at the moment but just to let you know they’ve added tests to the ac to validate your online tests
Reply 46
Has anyone else received any communication? I’ve heard nothing, not even the update about the staggered invites.
Reply 47
The tests at the ac will be 40 mins, so maybe they’ll just do the analytical one again or the analytical and verbal reasoning shortened
Original post by ERAYLANKESTER
Understand completely. How long will the AC last? It must be even longer than mooted given the extra tests
Reply 48
I applied for both dp and so but only received the email about staggering for the dp one
Original post by Ogt
Has anyone else received any communication? I’ve heard nothing, not even the update about the staggered invites.
1st dates for DP ac of 10 11 12/06 have to be out now that invites still not sent n tomorrow is 7 days from 12/06. Are the going to take dates from SO ac 13 14 17/06 n run those into 18 19 20/06 2nd set of dates for DP ac
Reply 50
First DP ac is now next Wednesday and the first invites were sent this evening I’ve heard of 2 people so far
Original post by Bimbowatso
1st dates for DP ac of 10 11 12/06 have to be out now that invites still not sent n tomorrow is 7 days from 12/06. Are the going to take dates from SO ac 13 14 17/06 n run those into 18 19 20/06 2nd set of dates for DP ac
Reply 51
I'm the same, nothing at all mentioned for the SO role.
Original post by aidry
I applied for both dp and so but only received the email about staggering for the dp one
I've now heard of 6 people getting their DP assessment centre dates for different dates, so looks like the bulk if not all of the DP invites are out, don't see why they'd send invites to people for two weeks away if they haven't sent all the ones for next week already.

Haven't heard anything about SO apart from you getting your date.
Original post by aidry
First DP ac is now next Wednesday and the first invites were sent this evening I’ve heard of 2 people so far
Reply 53
Yeah I would agree that it seems all the DP ones are out a few in my office have them for 2 weeks time so can’t see them sending out anymore.

Original post by davfir99
I've now heard of 6 people getting their DP assessment centre dates for different dates, so looks like the bulk if not all of the DP invites are out, don't see why they'd send invites to people for two weeks away if they haven't sent all the ones for next week already.

Haven't heard anything about SO apart from you getting your date.
Just working things out, had originally assumed a morning and afternoon "session" but peoples times are all a bit random, now thinking they're all staggered, with maybe 4 sessions each day, say stating at 9.15, 10.45, 12.15 and 13.45, what time was on your SO one?
Original post by aidry
Yeah I would agree that it seems all the DP ones are out a few in my office have them for 2 weeks time so can’t see them sending out anymore.
Reply 55
Mine is 14:00 but told to arrive 15 mins early. I just assume they’ll be loads of people having it at the same time as there’s only 2 people on your interview panel
Just working things out, had originally assumed a morning and afternoon "session" but peoples times are all a bit random, now thinking they're all staggered, with maybe 4 sessions each day, say stating at 9.15, 10.45, 12.15 and 13.45, what time was on your SO one?
Now I hear that the DP ACs are going until 28th! (assuming the 2 from 10th and 11th rescheduled for 27th and 28th i.e. after the original planned ones)

Latest date I've heard anyone have a date is 19th! which is actually only the 3rd DP AC, 12th, 18th & 19th, so maybe there will be another batch invited for the 2nd 3, 20th, and the 2 rescheduled ones (which could be any 2 of the 26th, 27th & 28th).

This is driving me insane, lol, tell me you know someone who is scheduled for anything other than 12th, 18th or 19th?
Original post by aidry
Reply 57
The ones I know of are on the 18 and 19

The ACs for the DP are between 12-28 and SO 13-25

I had heard from a panel member yesterday that they were starting the DP 2 days later and adding those 2 days on to the end
Now I hear that the DP ACs are going until 28th! (assuming the 2 from 10th and 11th rescheduled for 27th and 28th i.e. after the original planned ones)

Latest date I've heard anyone have a date is 19th! which is actually only the 3rd DP AC, 12th, 18th & 19th, so maybe there will be another batch invited for the 2nd 3, 20th, and the 2 rescheduled ones (which could be any 2 of the 26th, 27th & 28th).

This is driving me insane, lol, tell me you know someone who is scheduled for anything other than 12th, 18th or 19th?
Anyone heard of people getting later dates for dp ac.... starting to get the fear
Reply 59
I've gotten my SO invite but still nothing about DP. Assuming you only hear about the one you're eligible to move forward with though.
Original post by Bimbowatso
Anyone heard of people getting later dates for dp ac.... starting to get the fear

Latest

Trending

Trending