The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE German higher

How did you guys find the reading and listening papers??

Scroll to see replies

Listening hard reading ok
Reply 2
All of them were hard. I failedon't german so badly
Reply 3
Did everyone finish the paper
yes. Even if I didn't get it I still guessed. Did you not finish the paper?
Original post by Fhd
Did everyone finish the paper
I thought listening was okay and reading was a bit harder especially compared to last years. Think the grade boundaries will go down. Bit annoyed as I usually rely on my reading to pull my listening and writing up
Listening was okay but reading was weirdd
Fire alarm went off ten minutes into reading so we had to stand out in the rain so that was fun
Reply 7
hard reading listening easy lol higher
Reply 8
What the hell was the teenager extract please? I did not understand a word of it, wtf???
Reply 9
Also P.S is it just me or was the last year's paper translation at the back of the reading SO MUCH EASIER???!
Reply 10
Original post by liaente
Also P.S is it just me or was the last year's paper translation at the back of the reading SO MUCH EASIER???!

Tru Tru i got like 3 marks like tf it was hard
Attached was last year's paper for translation. Easier or what?
And our paper had vocab like "Mediterranean sea" - and guess what I put? -_- "MIDDLE-SEA", nah they won't give me marks for that.
So so so so terrible wrote it so I'm English for reading , absolute mare. Hoped reading would bring it up but ended up guessing the last 4
ages as i ran out of time , worst paper so far while class agree
AQA just sucks overall. If you see me OBDACHLOS, you know why.
Original post by Annalisemaii
So so so so terrible wrote it so I'm English for reading , absolute mare. Hoped reading would bring it up but ended up guessing the last 4
ages as i ran out of time , worst paper so far while class agree
i found it okay, i just guessed especially for the school one, like did her parents argue with her or not?????
Impossible
Original post by shay.la
Agreed.
Original post by Sasquatch99
Impossible
Reply 17
Reading was pretty hard but listening was much easier. Grade boundaries are probably going to drop a bit from last year
Original post by shay.la

Wait... So Mittemeer or whatever it was, translates to Mediterranean Sea?! How was I supposed to know that? I put middle Sea or lake or something
can anyone tell me the main topics that came in the 2019 papers as I have mocks now

Quick Reply

Latest