The Student Room Group

What are you in the top 1% of?

What activity/ability do you have or do that you think you are in the top 1% of worldwide? It could be something academic, a video game, a sport, your job, salary etc. E.g. even though I'm not an expert, I think there's a chance that I'm in the top 1% for badminton ability if I consider how many people worldwide play the sport.

How about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Notnek
What activity/ability do you have or do that you think you are in the top 1% of worldwide? It could be something academic, a video game, a sport, your job, salary etc. E.g. even though I'm not an expert, I think there's a chance that I'm in the top 1% for badminton ability if I consider how many people worldwide play the sport.

How about you?

Used to be in the national top 10 in athletics when I was 13-14. I then began to hate it and stopped competing.
Height, bicep circumference, knowledge of Hitchcock movies.
Reply 3
Temple Run 2 players.
Original post by Notnek

How about you?

£26k ($32,400) would put you in the top 1% worldwide on salary (see here). Average UK full-time earnings are over that.
It's £620k ($770k) for the top 1% in wealth (including investments, e.g. pension funds).

Many people talk about the 1% (money) as if it's some evil group hording the world's funds, without realising that being born in the UK (/ West) makes you very likely to be one of them fairly young.
Original post by gjd800
Temple Run 2 players.

OG temple run was better, temple run 2 is what killed the game
Reply 6
Original post by mnot
OG temple run was better, temple run 2 is what killed the game

Yeah, I was in the top 1% for that as well. Sad *******, me :laugh:
Sleeping
Original post by gjd800
Yeah, I was in the top 1% for that as well. Sad *******, me :laugh:

i just redownloaded cos of this post, decent game tbf
99% of the folk who play badminton are in year 8 and playing it in p.e
I'm in the top 1% of not being in the top 1% of anything for sure 😂😂🤯
Being Asian and not eating rice :biggrin:
Original post by Dunya

Yeah....i don’t know 4 you 😔
Ego :smile:
images-2.jpeg
Original post by Wooord
Yeah....i don’t know 4 you 😔
trolling
I think I'm in the top 1% of people who play a musical instrument. I am decent at my instrument, and have been playing for many years, and considering the number of young school kids who would also be included in this stat, I must be in the top 1%!
I’m in the top 1% of the world for my clumsiness XDDD (I’m dyspraxic)
Original post by Dunya

a rarity!! tell me you eat noodles at least?:frown:
I'm south Asian so no noodles either, nor any curry or roti :biggrin:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
a rarity!! tell me you eat noodles at least?:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest