Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm in the top 1% of virgins :u:
Original post by Dunya
I'm south Asian so no noodles either, nor any curry or roti :biggrin:

i'm south east asian so lots of noodles and rice for me:yep:
what foods do you eat then:ninja:
A very low carb diet :biggrin:

I usually substitute a lot of dishes with couscous and such. Fruits and more fruits :bigsmile: though I do love this Chicken suey noodles dish we order sometimes :colone:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
i'm south east asian so lots of noodles and rice for me:yep:
what foods do you eat then:ninja:
People who've 100%'d Little Dragon's Cafe. Or at least PSN reports it as having a 0.3% unlock rate.
nothing :frown:

i live a sad life
Reply 25
Typing speed, A-level results, skill at the relatively unknown flash game Pel.
Reply 26
Low BMI :s-smilie:
Original post by Dunya
A very low carb diet :biggrin:

I usually substitute a lot of dishes with couscous and such. Fruits and more fruits :bigsmile: though I do love this Chicken suey noodles dish we order sometimes :colone:

ooh that's very interesting:ninja: are your whole family like that?
couscous is good:yep:
Original post by mysticmagic2000
I’m in the top 1% of the world for my clumsiness XDDD (I’m dyspraxic)

Same XD
Other than that, maybe maths? Idk
Reply 29
Better than me, I get 122 on this. I've got 99.6th percentile on typeracer and similar on 10fastfingers, where my top on the "easy" test is like 150, 127 on the slightly less easy (which I think is roughly comparable to this test). So you can comfortably add typing to your 1% skills lol.
Not at all :biggrin: I swear rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner for them :bird:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
ooh that's very interesting:ninja: are your whole family like that?
couscous is good:yep:
being insecure lol never met anyone as insecure as me. it's not about looks, i could look like anyone and i'd be so fearful & insecure :smile:
Guinea pig knowledge
IQ
yea I know - someone had to :tongue:
I guess I'd be considered a polyglot even though I always brush off my proficiency in languages as nothing special. According to this website (http://ilanguages.org/bilingual.php), less than 1% of the world's population speak five languages fluently.
(edited 4 years ago)
Humility.
@Hype en Ecosse

You must be in the top 1% for the amount of chow mein you devour. :tong:
Original post by BuryMathsTutor
Humility.

yous a funny guy
Original post by Dunya
Not at all :biggrin: I swear rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner for them :bird:

the right way:yep::teehee:
I just typed a list of about 40 things and it just disappeared, so I'm going to say a lot of things and a lot of video game things.

Quick Reply

Latest