The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Looks like I'm already in, team name is Aubamacare.

Yes I renewed the league so everyone who was in it last year should be there automatically.
Reply 21
back in - big season ahead with the villa back in town

Team Name: Mings & Roundabouts
Reply 22
Original post by sr90
This is the thread for the discussion of all things fantasy football. For all of those who are new, it is fairly simple. Simply go onto http://fantasy.premierleague.com and create an account. Select your Premier League squad from a budget of £100m and then join the TSR League!

The only rules for joining are:

1) You must post your team name in this thread or by sending me (sr90) a private message. If you fail to do this before GW1 (9th August) you will be removed from the league. No exceptions.

2) To ensure that this is a league for TSR regulars, you must have 50 posts on the site which can come from any where on the web-site. These 50 posts must be made by the end of September. Exceptions can be made.

3) The league will close to new entrants at the end of September. After this period, no new teams will be admitted, although you are still welcome to post in the thread and discuss all things FPL.

Previous years have had a prize awarded to the winner - THIS IS TBC

In order to be eligible, you must have made 50 additional posts anywhere on the TSR website during the course of the 2018-2019 season.

LEAGUE CODE = fsvx03
HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE CODE = cdhiw7

if we were in the league last year do we need to confirm with you that we're in?
Original post by jsb00
if we were in the league last year do we need to confirm with you that we're in?

No you would have rejoined automatically :smile:
3 at the back? 4? 5? Decisions I'm not used to considering!
Okay I'm in this year!
Reply 26
I wouldn't use 5
I've went for 4 but one of those is targett who is pretty cheap and full backs are already expensive
depends also on who u have in goal
Reply 27
Club Foot is in
team name: Mings + Chicken Wings
In, team name: Incel College London
What did the winner last year get again?
Original post by Andy Ftw
3 at the back? 4? 5? Decisions I'm not used to considering!

I’m going back to how I used to play. Not come in the top 10k the last four seasons which is beyond embarrassing. Partially blame so much info out there making everybody’s team the same and me playing too safe, so need to go back to my old tactics. Five at the back.

In btw. Hause of Fraser.
Reply 32
Kean at 7.0 :beard:
Reply 33
How are AWB and Maguire both 5.5M?
joined both leagues with Multiple Scorgasms
my team has Kane Sterling and Salah
Think i'm all set now. Vast majority of my team is locked in, just 4 spots that i'm flicking between.
First change made for a good week or so :smile: think I'll settle on this now.
Reply 38
ShaqiriFirminoManeMo is in!
Annual post here, team is Kings of Leon Osman

Currently looking at the following:
D5DD71CB-6F07-40D2-A9DF-49498F26737E.png

Latest