The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

How long does it take for MMU to reply to your clearing application?

I sent my application to study Biomedical Science at MMU 2 days ago and I've still not heard back from them. I have given them my contact details and I am expecting an email or phone call sometime soon. However I'm currently holding an offer for another university and I need to decide what I need to do before the 1st September. Should I ring the university again to ask what's taking so long or just wait? Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I would say if you’re worried then it would do no harm to call them even if it’s just to track your application as opposed to asking for a full response. It’d be good for them to fill you in. There’s no harm in asking. The earlier you hear back, albeit the response, the earlier you can look into your options. Good luck with it tho.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
It took mine about 4/5 days. When you call them, all they say is that they’re working on it so it’s not much help usually
Reply 3
Original post by OR321
It took mine about 4/5 days. When you call them, all they say is that they’re working on it so it’s not much help usually

Was this through clearing?
Original post by Anonymous
Was this through clearing?

Yeppp
Did you get a response?
Reply 6
Original post by aspiringbiomedic
Did you get a response?

Hi, yeah I did they said I gotta wait another 5 days
Hi, yeah I did they said I gotta wait another 5 days

Let me know when they confirm you on track! I’m waiting too :smile:
Reply 8
Let me know when they confirm you on track! I’m waiting too :smile:

ok np, if you dont mind me asking, what were your A level results and why do you want to do this course? :smile:
ok np, if you dont mind me asking, what were your A level results and why do you want to do this course? :smile:

Did you get your confirmation yet?
Did you get your confirmation yet?

Not yet. You?
Not yet. You?

Noo not yet. For real though, we should get our confirmation by next week. Because welcome Sunday is on the 15th and induction week is on the 16th. Do you think we would miss it? What are you going to do on this coming Monday, will you call them?
(edited 4 years ago)
Noo not yet. For real though, we should get our confirmation by next week. Because welcome Sunday is on the 15th and induction week is on the 16th. Do you think we would miss it? What are you going to do on this coming Monday, will you call them?

Yh hopefully we get it on Monday, if I call them they will probably just say they are busy and working on it. We need to get our timetables and locations cause I don't know where to go.
Yh hopefully we get it on Monday, if I call them they will probably just say they are busy and working on it. We need to get our timetables and locations cause I don't know where to go.

If you have your Student ID, you can see your induction timetable online, on the welcome page.
Original post by OR321
If you have your Student ID, you can see your induction timetable online, on the welcome page.

I don't even have my Student ID yet.

It should be on some of the emails you’ve been sent. Otherwise yeah, you’ll just have to call them tomorrow

Original post by OR321
It should be on some of the emails you’ve been sent. Otherwise yeah, you’ll just have to call them tomorrow

I don’t have my student ID yet too

Morning, let met know if you get news.

Nothing yet but I'll keep you updated.

My UCAS has changed to confirmed place but I don't have an email about all the details yet. What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending